Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

DreamingofRoses posted:

Quoted, un commented upon, by cerebralbore
Edit: I can’t remember usernames

Good point, now ban this filth.

Fake edit: To make it clear, I definitely mean DreamingofRoses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Private Witt posted:

Sander's team only had 40% of the results and were in the dark, but insisted on telling the media that they were confident that they had won when they 1. had no clue and 2. weren't winning.

The Buttigieg campaign had 73% of the results, and were dead on correct in figuring out they had indeed won.

I can't tell if this is satire.

Sander's campaign prefaced all their intermediate results as not being definitive or claiming victory. Buttigieg declared victory when 0% of votes were counted and had to publicly backpedal because of it.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

How many of you conspiracy criers think Russian interference is real?

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

cargo cult posted:

i just wanna draw attention to this post. Ive literally donated to bernie and will caucus for him but you're filled with bloodthirsty rage because you can't handle a little shitposting lmao

My cool ironic detachment vs your sensitive frothing rage.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Hellblazer187 posted:

I wonder how much of going after Pete on the arrest statistics was the moderator going into business for herself. Actually in general I wonder how much of the direction of the moderation is pushed from the executives and how much is just, letting journalists be journalists. At this point I assume most journalists in a position to work at one of the major networks already make enough money to have similar class interests to the executives already.

It was a loving soft ball. He remembered enough about the statistics to know in pure numbers the possession arrests fell slightly, even if far more on the white side. Any competent politician should be able to spin that, isn't he lab grown to handle this poo poo? "As mayor I took all available measures to ensure SBDP would ease off on unnecessary possession arrests, as this practice treats our black communities more unfairly than anyone. And the raw numbers do not lie, my efforts were successful". Then just reiterate fewer blacks were arrested during your time than before if there's a follow up.

But he just can't help but to start visibly sweating and dig himself deeper when race comes up.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

If we had mandatory military conscription we wouldn't be fighting forever wars.

They'd find a way to make it not include rich kids though.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Ooops wrong thread

BioMe fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Feb 8, 2020

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

kidkissinger posted:

I'm sure Buttigieg supporters exist but all I see across my social media is people hating on him.

There's a reddit.

The last I read it they were incapable of understanding why billionaires funding a campaign is lobbying but a voter donating their maximum amount is not. Also pure delusional poo poo like thinking he aced the possession arrest question.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Funso Banjo posted:

Can someone post a really great jpeg of the suit.

Didn’t see the debate, but I love a suit.

lol wasn't it the empty suit look? normal fitted one with a pasty blue tie?

fake edit: looks like the suit was a blue instead of black so there's that

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

It's amazing someone still argues politeness is essential to honest discourse, when it's the decorum nerds who are the most disingenuous bastards around politics and have been for ages now. It should be obvious to anyone who pays any attention and actually cares about any real issues themselves.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Literally elderly abuse.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

look at the reactions, sure is worth attacking your own base over some manufactured narrative to "appease" these people

bernie you bitch rear end succ

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

lol posted in the wrong thread.

But the point stands that the narrative is not about some fringe internet part of Sander's campaign that apparently constantly uses slurs against Warren or Pete or whoever - The people listening to his statement are hearing an admission of guilt and are immediately demanding he severs people like Turner and Sirota. The request for an apology has always been a disingenuous trap, it always is in politics.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

kidkissinger posted:

this is insanely misogynistic

Took me a bit to figure out the girl on the left is the strawman. Strong chad sander sister vs. virgin warrenstan vibes there.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

ReidRansom posted:

If things continue to be horrible, wife and I might be joining you there!

And they wonder why Europeans are so worried about the election results.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Dante80 posted:

Isn't that the Shemale Seduction site logo?

can you guys believe this philistine? smh

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Tell us why the latter post is making you more upset - Kind of odd those being from two different people.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

documented worked for biden

supporting witnesses are on the podcast

lucy flores

Also went public with it ages ago.

In summary, if you try to equate this to some fever dream scenario of bribing a random woman off the street to anonymously smear a candidate mid-election, you are a huge piece of poo poo.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

kidkissinger posted:

The only thing more predictable than Joe Biden being credibly #metoo'd is the Dems ignoring it entirely.

Sticking their heads in sand has been a working strategy both by Biden and his supporters. No reason they'd start engaging or paying attention now unless mainstream media starts picking the story up. Probably won't get off the leash chasing anything though, they have enough material with corona right now.

BioMe fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Mar 26, 2020

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

This is gaining traction.
https://twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/1243291847771992069

I expect this to hit CNN by Monday.

"whY is ThIS onLy coMIng ouT nOW?"

Exact same thing as the dementia, except where even his supporters were openly worried last year, the harassment has in fact been out for decades. Of course it comes up "now" in a way you can no longer ignore, he's running for president for christ sake.

Like even if you only remember back to Obama's presidency, the only thing I knew about the guy back then was that he was that creepy American politician who wouldn't stop touching women even in front of cameras. People were yelling at him to stop constantly. This is not remotely new or an unknown.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

i got owned posted:

having Biden address the allegations directly might not be such a good idea. he might get flustered and say some poo poo like "yeah, so what if I did it, vote Trump if you dont like it"

That's the broad sentiment from his support already though. As seen in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

enjoy your political gruel that's all they'll ever give you by choice

Isn't the whole point that these people want to return to "normalcy" and not have to think about politics ever?