Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I wish to sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bastard cum.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm wheeling in the new batch of bastard cum. Who wants dibs on this custard juice? Raise your loving hand. I'm mad and impatient and ready to snap. Get your bastard cum soon or I will swat your bottom.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Iron Prince posted:

shut the gently caress up you idiot bitch. this is the type of post you make when you never busted in your life’s

I've had it with you, you sack of dumb poo poo. Your nuts smell like crap and you look like crap, next time I see you I will nut on top of your worthless watery nuts to show you how milky and full my nut is.

Fucker!!! Bastard!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP is a son of a bitch!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hell Yeah posted:

he's right the thread is about cum stop making it all about yourself.

Stupid rear end poster you are