Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
In freshman year college we lived in doubles, and one day I was wandering around naked jerking off and staring at the decor. Anyway long story short, I ended up cumming onto my roommates timberland boots completely by accident. I suppressed any panic guilt, calmly wiped it off and didn’t mention it when he got back 10 minutes later. It has been 4 years since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Purchase posted:

sometimes it's ropey and sometimes it's watery. why is that? in other words, how cum??

keep a cum journal

A regimented program - Cum at 2100 hrs sharp and keep it sealed, attach to each cum a meticulous dietary and exercise record for the day

Over time, you may begin to see the truth