Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Hey assholes, stop simping for lowtax for a second and think about cum.

This is the thread to discuss:
  • favorite loads
  • distance blasted
  • cum
  • number of ropes
  • flavor
  • cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Giraffe posted:

Pretty gross op

Shame on you

mods?!? @genesplicer @zdr

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Hell Yeah posted:

my favorite load is every nut i've ever busted.

dude same

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Hell Yeah posted:

cumstory: when i was still a teenager i didnt jack off for three days then my gf sucked me off and there was so much cum it shot out her nose.

Lamo turn you’re monitor on

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm wheeling in the new batch of bastard cum. Who wants dibs on this custard juice? Raise your loving hand. I'm mad and impatient and ready to snap. Get your bastard cum soon or I will swat your bottom.

shut the gently caress up you idiot bitch. this is the type of post you make when you never busted in your life’s

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
This rear end in a top hat being like “lmao it’s cool when semen sprays out your dick”

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
There was a triple post here but small gay planet ruined it by being small and gay instead of bold and gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord