Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

youre dick posted:

be kinda sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

i got really into craft beers in my 20s but as i have gotten older and my alcoholism has progressed, i mostly prefer to drink high abv liquor straight from the bottle and then just have a cheap beer on the side to go with it. something like a white lightning moonshine at 53% for sipping and then a coors light sidecar

craft beers can be cool but they're always super filling and what i want to do is get drunk, so it's faster & cheaper to just mix grain alcohol and macro beer to get the ball rolling. plus once you're drunk it's not like you can really care about the difference between a nitro milk stout and a bud light, so you might as well save yourself the expense and cut out the craft beers.

my only problem with microbreweries is that they inevitable end up being incredibly popular spots to eat / drink at and they always seem to be built in these weird locations that have exactly 3 paved parking spots and then nothing but on-street metered parking, or else a giant dirt wash behind the building, or some other awful situation, plus then you always got a 40 minute wait to be seated unless you show up at like 11am on a tuesday. basically any time you'd want to go out and meet friends, the places are slammed

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Anyone like craft N/A?

I’m thinking about going straight edge.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Animal-Mother posted:

It's all about sours now.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Feldegast42 posted:

Shiner Bock isn't craft beer but its still awesome

What counts as craft beer then? I always figured anything not Bud/Miller/Coors. But Shiner/Yuengling/Sam Adams arent quite macro, but not your traditional craft brew either.

Beer sucks anyway, Cider or bust