Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

im_sorry posted:

I make my own craft beer. But it's less "craft" beer, and more "cargo cult attempt at" beer.

beer is complicated. one time i made ginger mead it was easy and came out very very well

took some champagne yeast, the crystallized bottom of a gallon of honey already in a #2 bottle, brewed some tea with fresh ginger and poured it in with water... shook it up every day, made sure the lid hadnt closed quite all the way. it was pretty stable temperature and cool in the corner of my room most of the time.

i was shocked tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU