Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lungboy
Aug 23, 2002

NEED SQUAT FORM HELP
When is someone going to take the DWP behind the barn and shoot it in the head ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Working as intended.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Spring of blossoming
Life but David Cameron
Did gently caress a dead pig

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

wut

https://twitter.com/youwouldknow/status/1233093092087037952

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish

HopperUK posted:

Thank you so much:) What are you writing??

Hopefully a novel, just based on some ideas I've been toying with for a while. My girlfriend got me writing three pages of just whatever comes into my head first thing in the morning as a warm up for the day, and some days that's all I do. But on the days I have time to write I can get a few hundred words down and I'm not just hitting my stride when I run out of time.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Don't worry, I'm sure a full and frank investigation will ensure that it's all the civil service's fault.

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Oh god no royal babies and royal wedding were bad enough, now we have a boris wedding and a boris child, gently caress

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

I'm having a mild panic attack thinking of all the fawning coverage there is going to be

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
I've not had my ballot yet, is something wrong or would it be normal for it to come in the week?

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
THE PARTY OF FAMILY VALUES

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Pilchenstein posted:

Why is that jumped up oval office verified lol

His account is verified as the guy who is Wings Over Scotland
The Wings Over Scotland account was verified as Wings Over Scotland
The Wings Over Scotland account was banned for rampant bigotry and being an arse

Thus, his account is verified as the guy who is the thing that was banned, but he's still able to post because Twitter is a goddamn shitshow.

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Imagine having a child with loving Boris and marrying him, what is wrong with carrie simons

is boris even divorced from his last wife yet

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006

marktheando posted:

Imagine having a child with loving Boris and marrying him, what is wrong with carrie simons

is boris even divorced from his last wife yet

They agreed a divorce settlement on February 18th lol

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Doccykins posted:

They agreed a divorce settlement on February 18th lol

lmao

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

no one in America wants to secede from the union.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Boris has kid number ? On the way

Lungboy
Aug 23, 2002

NEED SQUAT FORM HELP

marktheando posted:

I'm fully expecting her to take him to the cleaners in short order.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Lungboy posted:

I'm fully expecting her to take him to the cleaners in short order.

If Boris divorces again does she get to keep half of No 10?

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Kin posted:

relatively tiny town (Gorebridge)

My condolences.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Well, first day of trading face-to-face went well. Smashed my target for the weekend by lunchtime and had more than doubled it by the end of the day. So that’s a thing. Now worries that I won’t have enough stock for tomorrow- which is kind of a nice worry to have!

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Camrath posted:

Well, first day of trading face-to-face went well. Smashed my target for the weekend by lunchtime and had more than doubled it by the end of the day. So that’s a thing. Now worries that I won’t have enough stock for tomorrow- which is kind of a nice worry to have!

Congrats, where are you selling? (I know a bunch of people who are going to a con this weekend...)

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

thespaceinvader posted:

Congrats, where are you selling? (I know a bunch of people who are going to a con this weekend...)

LARPCon in Leicester. Well, Coalville really.

Tonight I think I’m due a few adult beverages as celebration tbh.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Camrath posted:

I thought it might be! I was thinking about going, but going to a con 24 hours before a new job seemed like not a great plan...

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

marktheando posted:

She's a Tory.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

still funny her cucked boyfriend then boris a fawning one on one after she dumped him

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

forkboy84 posted:

She's a Tory.
The Left: Boris Johnson is a pig and a child.
Tories: :heysexy:

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Camrath posted:

Oh poo poo! My step-dad was there this morning. He should be back tomorrow, I'll tell him to keep an eye out for you and buy some if he spots you (And gets there in time hehe).

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Tesseraction posted:

still funny her cucked boyfriend then boris a fawning one on one after she dumped him

Now the ex writes articles about how much he loves Boris in the sun lol

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

isn't there a second journalist cucked by boris who is not only writing fawning articles about boris but also raising his child?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jose posted:

Now the ex writes articles about how much he loves Boris in the sun lol

I can tell what's worse - him writing these while crying bitter tears or him actually hero-worshipping his cucker.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

marktheando posted:

isn't there a second journalist cucked by boris who is not only writing fawning articles about boris but also raising his child?

Likely the same I just misread what Tess posted but with Boris you never know

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Someone at the beeb is getting fired, they're still leading with the home office resignation instead of our Lord and Saviour's nuptials/spawning

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Camrath posted:

I used to live literally right round the corner from there, in Shepshed (which has a v good fish and chip/kebab place, btw).

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.

Aramoro posted:

My condolences.

Hence by bafflement with the 5G that's suddenly become available here.

I'm actually in one of the new builds that are slowly gentrifying it (and on the southern outskirts so have countryside around me rather than neds). I figure in 20 years it'll be a completely different place given all the other houses getting built nearby.

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Jose posted:

Likely the same I just misread what Tess posted but with Boris you never know

I just looked it up and I was thinking of William Cash, who was going to marry the mother of Boris' fifth kid, the secret kid, until that all became public, but he wasn't really cucked by boris like Carrie's ex was I guess

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

That's the 'society writer' William Cash, not to be confused with Tory MP Sir William Cash

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
Sucks to be Dylan the dog

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

thespaceinvader posted:

I thought it might be! I was thinking about going, but going to a con 24 hours before a new job seemed like not a great plan...

Protip- the Paranoia larp taster is well worth the effort of attending and only an hour or two long. Also some jerk is selling fudge so I hear ;)

Also the UK space sim folk are there, which is always enormous fun.

Ms Adequate posted:

Oh poo poo! My step-dad was there this morning. He should be back tomorrow, I'll tell him to keep an eye out for you and buy some if he spots you (And gets there in time hehe).

Cool :) I’ll be wandering around with an usherette tray (well, or my wife will be- got a space sim booked for 11:30 :D)

Chances are I’ve already interacted with him in passing- I’ve spoken to a /lot/ of people today lol. And also the UK nerd and geek community is pretty small and interconnected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If you're going to the paranoia larp then surely you need to make fudge in the appropriate colours.