Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Samovar posted:

Here's an open question, when did folk realize that HIGNFY was actually utter crap? For me, it was when they had someone joking about pistol whipping when they had no idea what the gently caress it actually was.

I think when pre-UKIP Farage was on years ago (idk if he's been on since) and he got to speak uninterrupted at the end about how there are too many immigrants coming in and the country is full up and we need to get rid of them and it got a 'haha no those aren't the missing words from the headline nigel what are you like'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I think the climate is right for a franchise reboot of *frantically googles* the Italian War of 1551-1559

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
fr I can usually detach from the government just making a dog's arse of everything day to day but I can't read too much into how much they've hosed the exam results because I get properly angry about it and how it would have affected me if I was trying to sort all this aged 18

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
working as intendedhttps://twitter.com/LBC/status/1293828317200752643

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

V. Illych L. posted:

i'm sincerely bewildered - is there a summary of this stuff anywhere?

Found boris's account

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
There were definitely rural petrol stations still selling leaded petrol into the mid 2000s on the Isle of Wight, a great destination if you want to take a holiday in 1972

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

I mean if you arrest revolver ocelot this kind of thing will happen

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It will be Sunak and he'll just do all Keir's moves while Keir agrees with him on everything

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Imagining the Serco built space command centre and hooting/hollering

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
If this doesn't end with Boris doing a photo op with the only laser gun they managed to build for £16bn and melting his head clean off his shoulders i wont be happy

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
You've got to laugh haven't you. What a caper

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Impressive they got this deal done while doing the standard Christmas eve half day

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Someone photoshop the mission accomplished banner over an endless queue of lorries

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
within the next 5-10 years piers will either have an unsuccessful run for London mayor or get a cheeky peerage for services to looking into the camera and saying 'you couldn't make it up' with a completely straight face every morning

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Did like all the papers yesterday going with the line of "you've both made the Queen SAD now, look at how sad she is. She's 94 you know. At least we assume she's sad because she'd never speak to unworthy worms like us, step on us your majesty"

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The entire country is set up around being findommed by the Queen when you think about it

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I did like him saying the difference between him and Boris is that when he clapped for the nurses he meant it. Quite literally 'we'll still stop your benefits but pull a sad face when we do it' but out loud to journalists

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I just figured it out who he reminds me of - he's got Nicola Murray energy. Can definitely see keir practising how to lay a wreath at the cenotaph for hours

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

I saw this and was going to post it but was on my phone lol

I can't take all this sensible forensic examination

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Imagine getting a knock on the door and it's loving keir standing there with his sad puffy face lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Like at least Boris and his handlers are switched on enough to never let him near an actual person but I feel like Keir is so blinded by the smell of his own farts that he'd go out ringing doorbells with an armful of leaflets asking people if they'd like more of the same but it's red now

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Tbf keir probably realised that he himself would have to be arrested for regularly committing acts of serious annoyance so decided to vote against

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I've never been to Spain, or even looked at a picture of Spain

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Communist Thoughts posted:

The fun thing to remember about the murder of Charles De menezes was literally the only evidence they had was him being, to quote, "swarthy"

That's extremely pro statue

I remember the usual suspects trying to say that because he was an electrician he would have had wires hanging out of his backpack which would have looked suspicious, plus he jumped the barrier so the police had no choice but to start blasting in the middle of a crowded station

Even aged 15 I loled at the notion of him going to work with a bag full of cables and leads just trailing behind him, like as if bakers jump on the tube with bags full of flour and a rolling pin in each hand

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The singularity happens and your consciousness gets uploaded to the cloud to live forever

You can live in perpetual 1942, there's no war but everyone just does rationing anyway

Or you can live in modern times where Churchill is immortal prime minister who beats corbyn at every election

There are no other options

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Tbf a nightclub is the ideal plain clothes cover as whos going to notice a coked up man starting fights with everyone

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I mean I know you mean like trucks but Metal Gear is to easy to picture

Oh man, imagine a British made Metal Gear

Noted anti-semite Solid Snake defies the will of the people with his opposition to our brave genome soldiers. Was he even wearing a poppy? I think we should be told

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Expected more lib dems going for president Stephen fry, very 'adults in the room' choice picking the posh man who is clever on tv

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Practicing my sensible centrist baton katas in front of my giant Union flag

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The adults are in the room (to loving batter you)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Incredibly cool that Liverpool Council finally found the amount of corruption that was Too Much

I assume most who read this thread are aware but after uncle Joe got the boot there was a three woman shortlist for new mayor, all experienced and with union backing

Keith and co scrapped the shortlist with no explanation, and announced that they were starting a new selection process where the previous three candidates wouldn't be considered (again with no explanation)

At the last mayoral election the tories got 3% of the vote so no real worries there but at least we're guaranteed to have a red rosette stamping the government commissioners plans to start chucking homeless people into the mersey

At least Joe was corrupt in a fun way

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Jose posted:

he scrapped the shortlist becuase the left wing candidate was way out in front so they used the excuse that she had brought the party into disrepute to get rid. What had she done that was too much? said at a hustings she was a clean break from the previous mayors office because she hadn't been part of it and therefore couldn't be involved in the corruption

She got endorsed by Corbyn and we can't have anti semites in high office, sorry I don't make the rules

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Imagining the home secretary's office just full of boxes of unsold Albanian dvd players like only fools and horses

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
[UK] I am not qualified to 'read'

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hmm maybe think about the optics next time before you place your face under that boot

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*keir just wading through scores of people getting truncheoned* no no no this isn't the message at all. nobody read the whatsapp I take it. Looks like some of you need to learn a little bit about teamwork

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
#brexitreality doesn't exist

Any difficulties or hardships are actually the fault of perfidious EU beaurocrats out to victimise hard working brits

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Imagine living in England. Fairly hosed up thing to imagine

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I know he's never had an opinion about anything in his life but which focus groups have told him that this is the line to go with

I feel like most of the red wall older northern types he's supposed to be winning back also loving hate the police. How hard is it to say 'this can't be allowed to happen again' rather than 'more respectful truncheonings'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Jose posted:

meanwhile in kieth news. the apology was to kieth personally

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1376915517525655556?s=20

Saw this yesterday and did a huge lol. Please like us, business