Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Zopotantor posted:

pedophisland

The Peadoph Isles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
It would be more humane to cull the queen via sport shooting than being torn apart by wolves imo.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Venomous posted:

God loving damnit, he could have done a single good thing in his premiership, but he was prevented by a pair of old wankers

Can't risk compromising their radicalism by going into coalition with libs.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Epic High Five posted:

Extremely mad at the Tories from across the pond because my first thought was "what the hell musical do people sing along to in realtime?" and not 30 seconds later I've got Wig in a Box stuck in my head where it shall stay for at least 3 days

It's last night of the proms and the song is rule brittania.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
If you have a lockdown then you can't get a babysitter, you can't go to the theatre, there is no brunch to be had, someone shouts at you in Morrisons for not wearing a mask, and all of the poor people need to be paid to do nothing.

It's an untenable situation.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

gonadic io posted:

that thread contains the great phrase "covid centrist"

It's entirely fitting.

"yes there is a problem, no we're doing nothing about it"

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Save us from science Boris, buncha loving speccy boffins. Tell em to sling their hooks.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
I hope the queen gets covid and then gets the vent.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Who am I kidding they'll just shoot a speedball into her as is family tradition.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Jose posted:

wish i could get my family to do that to me

Well maybe if you tried a bit harder at school you could have been a monarch instead of a workshy poo poo poster.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
If you think this PM was poo poo , wait till you see the next one.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Ed dave press conference driving a little yellow car through some red and blue boxes. High on life just lovin it.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
https://twitter.com/MitchBenn/status/1471774223022624770

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
We need a revolution.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
1922 committee more like 1488 committee, am I right?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
So opposed to populism, Starmers labour eventually succeed in becoming the least popular party in British history.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

is there any reliable information on how boris fucks? lights off/lights on, under covers/above the covers, clothes yes/off, what about socks? etc

Bin bag filled with custard.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
For someone who is so physically repulsive Boris has a very respectable bodycount (lol Covid). I guess that demonstrates the importance of also being extremely loving rich when it comes to getting laid.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Ed Stone lore is that it was ground into dust. A tragedy if so.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
https://twitter.com/no1guncle/status/1472870737853792263

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Jose posted:

Check out all the blue ticks joining in on this surely racist endeavour

https://twitter.com/BrianSpanner1/status/1473256065642999814?t=K9kfp-4xHRFOCGqW0IHxzA&s=19

Brian Spanner a blast from the indyref past. Troll account who posts bigoted and mysogynistic abuse against leftists / scotnats. No one knows who he is while simultaneously having personal links with basically the entire Scottish press establishment.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Venomous posted:

hot take: The Smiths were always boring as gently caress

No, on the contrary.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
https://twitter.com/YouGov/status/1476889648475652098

Such a weird people.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

yeah i'm a yank here and have no clue who that guy is, i'm surprised that doomed llama didn't win tho

He's a now dead tory voting war criminal who got famous for walking round his garden, and providing some media cover to an inadequate pandemic response by the government.

His greatest international achievement was when he and his family went to Barbados on holiday and introduced Delta to the islands inhabitants.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Good, had enough of that foreign muck. Just give me some tatties and turnip.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Kazinsal posted:

have you all figured out the whole legalization of cannabis thing yet?

No, our country is ruled by a minority of voters who by and large are copshagging puritans, a media which enables said voters, and psychopaths who pander to voters / media on the basis of "rules only apply to you and not me."

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
There is no good reason to move to the UK. There is some good scenery in the top third but if you're in Canada you already have a bunch of lakes and mountains. Anything good about the UK for a tourist can be covered in a two week (if that) holiday.

This is not a place of honour.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

New Britain New danger.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Glad that Khan has wrecked the SNPs excuse of drug policy being reserved to WM.

Free the weed Nicola.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
i like nicola sturgeon, she's a good egg.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Americans have just discovered Trevor Bastard.

https://twitter.com/Aliciawitdaart/status/1478261198273581057

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Was scrooge even Jewish, I thought he just didn't care for Christmas and liked being a miser.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
He should have gave Johnson a copy of Harry Potter, check mate liberals.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Jose posted:

Lol how does a person turn this shade of pink

Port and rage.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
The mural and Rowling goblins are equally anti semitic. Both Rowling and Corbyn should have been aware enough of culture and history to recognise this.

For what it's worth I don't think that either Corbyn or Rowling are anti semites.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
The film goblins should all just have looked like rees mogg. No makeup, just a stupid big baggy suit and the look of great British inbreeding.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Starmer being a degenerate drinker just makes him more relatable.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

It's both.

Only the politicians remain steadfast and pure in being reactionary fucks.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
If four toffs were acquitted for yeeting a hunt sab into a river, David Davis would probably sigh and say "well they may have admitted guilt but we must respect the verdict of the jury".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Tim Shipman is a footpig confirmed.