Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What's the longest you've kept a daily login streak like that going

I did the daily puzzles in one of the 3DS Professor Laytons for like 220 days straight then accidentally forgot one day. I never turned the game on again because I couldn't bring myself to look Layton in the eye knowing I had hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

after wearing a lot of ugly low level costumes in FFXIV it's great that every level 50+ outfit seems to be sick as hell

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

it's fine - you can just switch everyone except Kimahri in every fight so they get exp

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

happy birthday ONE YEAR OLDER

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Why'd they stop making non-Sims sims

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It's fine, we'll be able to upload our consciousness to an MMO or something in like 2030 and then we can games chat for eternity

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Songbearer posted:

Oh no that was Horney Spray and everyone itt missed their reflex save

it's probably fi...oh no...these readings...i've never seen anything like it!!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

finally, vanquish 4

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

There was a thing with the hitman editions where since I was buying each episode individually there was a bonus map I never got to play since it was only available as part of the season pass

which fine w/e but then when Hitman 2 came out, you needed to have that bonus episode to be eligible for the Hitman 2016 legacy pack and the only way to get it was through the 2016 goty edition (£30) I don't know if they ever did anything about it but I guess Hitman 2016 was on PS+ a couple months later so you could just get the legacy stuff that way

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

someone said near a tomato, that's pretty good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

speaking of video game kickstarters, what the fu*k

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

do they not like, watch the show before translating it

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I kept telling my friends Hybrid Heaven on N64 was extremely good because it seemed cool and mature but actually I didn't understand it at all and didn't have the expansion pack so I couldn't even save my game

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Unfortunately I've never played past like stage 2 of a house of the dead because I never wanted to waste all my money on continues

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I thought there were multiple housers

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

i needs must go home and play ffxiv but I'm at work rip

I think I'm almost at heavensward, it looks like I'm maybe fighting Shiva soon or something. I wasn't expecting so many story quests between the end of A Realm Reborn/Heavensward (but I spent like a week only doing gathering/crafting jobs so I guess that slowed me down)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

also the crystal tower stuff was cool I hope there's more nero

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Unfortunately I'm checking the records and we're not allowed any more games with Odyssey in the title, not even remasters

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I saw a panel Sam Lake did for Control and I enjoy that he still looks exactly like PS2 Max Payne

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

My weakness as a gamer is that I have no knowledge of all these hosed up non Nintendo/Sega consoles from the 80s

jaguar?? colecovision??? what the gently caress

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

the first PC game I played was this bike game called elasto mania in like 2002 which was the only game installed on the computers at the internet cafe thing that opened near my house when I was a kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Dz6Wtm1Go

the lady who ran the place was very cool and would give me urls for websites with java games

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Does Max Payne ever acknowledge the fact that he can slow down time to shoot people good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Which anime fighter is the Granblue thing most similar to

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

In FFXIV I got a part of a swimsuit by desynthing a rare fish and it just sold for 150,000 gil

I feel bad that someone paid that much for it but now I have no choice but to sell swimsuits to horny catgirl players

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

You need to complete the second hidden chapter 'the secret of captain syrup' then it becomes Wario Land 5

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What's the XCOM twist

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

If you wanted sexy shy guy girls, would you Google shyguyette, or shygirlette?

you didn't hear it from me but there's already sexy shy guy girls called shygals

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Cowcaster posted:

huh did anyone pitch vanquish 2 as one of the platinum 4 or was it a clover joint

I said "vanquish 4" does that count

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

did i ever tell you the definition of insanity......

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Snakes seem like they might be cool but all the snake people I've met were weird

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Cowcaster posted:

this also applies to everything below cat on the list as well

Idk rabbit/hamster/guinea pig owners are pretty normal people

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I haven't played it since launch, wasn't the pursuer was just some chump you fight near the beginning

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I wish it was FFVIII getting the cool remake because it would benefit from it a lot more

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Who knows if this is doctored but I remember seeing this circulated around the time Boss Key closed down

Did anyone tell him not to sign his posts

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I don't specifically remember seeing him be explicitly on the side of GG or anything like that, in fact I think he got blowback from some of them because he was saying stuff (lip service or not) against online harassment, so maybe he learned some things over the decades?

That said his recent claims that he had become too "woke" and it hurt LawBreakers make no sense

https://twitter.com/therealcliffyb/status/1225261828810399744

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

this is twisted as hell but...what about a game where you play as the joker

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

A Harry Potter game coming out in the 2020s would certainly make me go AAA.

I thought they announced some kind of hogwarts game a year or two back that looked pretty okay or am I imagining things

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

interested in granblue fantasy but no one on the roster speaks to me

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

A guy at my school had the tribal one and we all thought it was extremely badass

it's not really as cool as i remembered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I bought I think 50+ DS games and probably 40+ on 3DS they are extremely powerful handhelds

and I still haven't bought Fire Emblem Echoes!!