Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Ori and the Will of the Wisps comes out February 11 and it’s not on the list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Waltzing Along posted:

I actually saw that the other day. Some of his stuff is pretty funny. I like the one he did for Buoyancy.

March 11.

drat :( Google lied to me and said February 11, was hoping to play it in less than two weeks.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Pharohman777 posted:

And a bunch of the crossdressing/ feminine male community have chips on their shoulders with the trans community from members of it telling them repeatedly 'you must be in denial', and other such tripe.

at least the egg_irl memes they produce are somewhat funny

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
You thought Retro Studios were making Metroid Prime 4? Turns out Platinum is making Metroid Prime 4 instead!

Not actually true

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Waltzing Along posted:

Would someone tell me about the Hitman games? Is there a story to follow or can you just jump in anywhere? Is the new one worth $15? I saw a vid that showed off a single level and it look interesting but I don't know if that would be enough for a full game.

Hitman 2016 / Hitman 2(018) has a reboot and a story, though the story is more loosely an excuse to go to these exotic places and kill people. The levels are HUGE - most of the fun comes from not just completing a level once, but finding different ways to complete the level. The new one is definitely worth $15.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

sorry, you are now permabanned because you forgot to pick up an item on page 2 of this thread

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
he should have done like randy pitchford and promoted a rule34 subreddit for his game, that's what made Battleborn so successful

wait

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
have they started adding speakers to the lightbulbs so you can make them crackle like a real torch or some bad horror movie buzzing sound timed with the flicker

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
where's my doomguyette

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
the real plot twist is that the killer of aerith was not sephiroth

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

precision posted:

I've owned Everybody's Gone to the Rapture for like 2 years, and despite being probably the biggest fan of walking sims on here, I've never made it past like 20 minutes

Maybe I'll give it another shot tonight

Protip: There's a run button, I think it's R2 or something but it's accelerating so it might feel like it does nothing at first.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

univbee posted:

I've been getting into it like crazy with incredibly stupid weebs on Twitter (which I guess ultimately makes me the stupid one) since they don't understand this is exactly how you "translate" the game for a local audience (what they think of as "translation" is for government documents, not entertainment products, which should be localized without exception), and also that no, this isn't ResetEra's doing, Atlus probably doesn't even know what a ResetEra is. As if it's just impossible that a company big enough to have a media coordination and public relations team might decide against releasing a product containing homophobia in the year 2020.

Special credits to NepsKnight for ascending to a new level of hot take by saying art stops being art when it's tailored to the public in some capacity. Resulted in this criminally-underliked response.

gently caress that poo poo, remove the homophobic/transphobic content in every version instead.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Do not Google search for Cherry the Animal Crossing dog.

For gently caress’s sake internet, it’s been less than one hour

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
I got my character hacked and broken within an hour of DS1 Remastered releasing on Steam. Good job there, From.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
If you aren't allergic to furries, there's also Dust: An Elysian Tail - maybe a bit too linear for your taste though.

Also the Guacamelee games - though again they are a bit linear.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Kinky Cookie Bunny posted:

I keep seeing kids complaining in roblox about getting scammed by trust trades.

A trust trade is literally someone you don't loving know comes up to you and say "hey do you wanna do a trust trade" and what it's supposed to be is you give them something really rare and valuable for nothing and then after the trade they'll trade you back something as valuable or twice as valuable and give you the item you gave them initially. Instead what happens is you give your poo poo to someone and they loving leave and then there are lots of complaints in chat about people getting scammed.

It's dumb!!

Adults fall for the same thing when "Elon Musk" is giving away buttcoins. Some people never learn.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Khanstant posted:

Are you emulating a Playstation on your PC to play FF7 ROM instead of playing one of the PC versions? Or are you playing on a modded nGage or something?

Playstation doesn't have ROMs, it has CD images. Except the BIOS I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Saints Row 4 did collecting orbs better than Crackdown 1