Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
who wants to be my thread valentine, I'm a hot commodity so be quick but do know that we are going to go see the Sonic movie on Valentine's day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
my friend i have some bad news about how europeans format dates

May 8, 2006

now let's be fair folks, you can't say ninja is alt-right unless he says heil hitler on stream

May 8, 2006

so what is everyone up to today i am failing e4s with strangers over and over

May 8, 2006

the random encounters would be way less of a big deal if your whole party got exp rather than just the active members

May 8, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

There’s a mod on PC you can get that makes everyone get xp regardless of if you used them, highly recommended

I just finished a switch playthrough :/

I still really like the game, a top FF for me, but by the end I was glad to move on to X-2. The remasters should have gone a bit further on QoL

May 8, 2006

hell yeah

what's your long time goal time

May 8, 2006

after playing it some more it seems like if they couldn't put it out with the features expected it should have be delayed more, but, you know

May 8, 2006

I'm not going through that big list are there bats??? Add bat villagers Nintendo you monsters

May 8, 2006

Baller Time posted:

I heard if you have a certain "life-style" you get wizard powers at 30

as someone so abhorrent in form and nature that the idea of knowing me carnally drives the better molded to claw out their eyes, I can confirm that this is not true

May 8, 2006

I cast color spray on cheetah

May 8, 2006

Songbearer posted:

Oh no that was Horney Spray and everyone itt missed their reflex save

it's called a dex save now grandpa

May 8, 2006

5e is so uninspired but it's what we play. I was going to introduce my group to the best edition, 4th, but I don't feel like getting all the materials together to do so so I'm just gonna run blades in the dark

May 8, 2006

flash game? heh, more like FLUSH game, because it's a turd in a toilet that needs to go

May 8, 2006

having messed around in the endgame of iceborne a bit, i think that once rajang comes out on thursday i'll hunt him a few times then put it down for a while. I'm gonna slink back to MHGU and continue my slow climb through that game, but also, iceborne has got me hankering for these sorts of action rpgs again so i might finally dive into dark souls 1/SotFS randomizers. SOFTS only seems to have functional item randomizers, but it's my favorite one so that's still rad.

the main reason i want bloodborne to come to pc is so someone can make a randomizer for it

May 8, 2006

I hope the new Animal Crossing adds daily and weekly quests, achievements, and maybe you gotta climb towers to uncover parts of the village map

May 8, 2006

Hwurmp posted:

Did anyone ever say "Nier Whatta-Tomata"

No, would you like to?

May 8, 2006

4 is the number of new playable wonderful ones they're adding

May 8, 2006

Grapplejack posted:

This is 100% going to be a horrible rape scene, I bet. We need to stop these companies that think they're fine art

and congrats to TLOU 2 for winning game of the year at the keighleys 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 8, 2006

Stux posted:

im going to go with the safer assumption of "homophobia"

why not both

May 8, 2006

the only surprising thing here is that ND listened to their female employees

May 8, 2006

Monkey Fracas posted:

Aaaand I think that's the last really good game that was stuck on Wii U. Other than Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, and anything else I'm forgetting!

Xenoblade Chronicles X, the best game in that trilogy (or maybe that's Torna, I haven't played it yet)

May 8, 2006

best to worst

X>(torna?)2>1

May 8, 2006

pathfinder is bad, who knew

i had heard that game was patched into being decent, guess i heard wrong

May 8, 2006

Stux posted:

everyone should just watch keep your hands off eizouken instead

people keep saying this to me so i guess i might try an anime

May 8, 2006

The 7th Guest posted:

well the only game related thing i had to say was that the person on a previous page who said xenoblade x was the best xenoblade was correct

greetings comrade

May 8, 2006

perfect dark had several colors, and also once I got in trouble because I had friends over and one would not stop shrieking at the top of his lungs when he was killed by the farsight

May 8, 2006

the neighborhood kid swarm had a weird set of 'house rules' around smash 64:

- interfering in a battle between two other players was considered cheap, unless you were going after someone with a big lead
- throwing items not meant to be thrown (swords, rods, etc) was considered dishonorable
- picking up a gun as a character with a projectile was dishonorable
- attacking someone as tried to recover from offstage was tolerated but seen as a sign of low confidence in your skills
-throwing items not meant to be thrown at someone offstage was more disrespectful than actually taunting them
- each person had a main character - if you picked that character, you better be able to beat them at it or you would be heckled into choosing someone else (mine was Kirby)
-these challenges only counted on the "fair" stages: star fox and zelda
- if you go Chris stuck in a corner and were hitting him with a fan or fire flower and he couldn't move he'd start to rage out and swing his controller like a flail

May 8, 2006

i dug out my ps3 to use as a dvd player in my room, and i decided to dig through my digital purchases. apparently at some point i bought Ateliers Rorona and Totori Plus, i don't have any memory of this. my main goal was to see if I owned Tales of Grace f digitally (I don't) and they want 35$ for it still on PSN gently caress off

May 8, 2006

oh yeah i have a bunch of ps1 games: legend of mana, ff9, front mission 3, vagrant story, parasite eve, breath of fire 4

also i downloaded tokyo jungle because it kind of rules

May 8, 2006

digging around seeing what a physical copy of Tales of Graces would cost, i stumbled across this so if you are wanting to go whole hog on Tales of now is your chance

May 8, 2006

when it gets the western launch are we getting the feature that let's you add as many boobs to your character as you want

May 8, 2006

pso is a slow diablo, destiny is a first person pso, remnant from the ashes is a soulsy third person pso, diablo is a fast roguelike

May 8, 2006

in that comparison your friend's house is the lobby and real life is the mmo

May 8, 2006

honestly any game i am playing includes a massive multiplayer

May 8, 2006

Hwurmp posted:

what's your mom in this metaphor

is the funniest answer 'login server'

May 8, 2006

my guess based on no evidence whatsoever is that the panoply of jrpgs that haven't made it to steam or any modern platform is because it's incredible difficult to push the entrenched old men at the top of companies into doing it

May 8, 2006

I think I'm gonna just spend a bit of my tax return on getting an Asian copy of granblue versus and save the rest

May 8, 2006

evo lineup strong though tbh shoulda cut SC6 for crosstag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 8, 2006

Looper posted:

enough tainting this thread with bad sonic posts about weirdos, time for some good news

i got my release day tickets to the sonic movie

That was so kind of you, valentine, I'll get dinner (chili dogs of course)