Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Rewatched this recently and frankly it's astounding, I really wish I lived in a world where casual nudity and shag carpets and swinging 60s brass took the cinematic world by storm instead of chaste monks and grimy greebles and epic orchestral swelling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF_sWkZGmRM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

spectacular film. it did more using less money than should be possible as a cinematic effort

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Star Wars would be a lot better if the main character got a new outfit every time they went to a new planet. The costume changes are great and frequent and often plot-relevant, it's like the opposite of everyone in Star Wars wearing the same brown robes.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I only know about this movie from Venture Bros

Sleeveless posted:

Star Wars would be a lot better if the main character got a new outfit every time they went to a new planet. The costume changes are great and frequent and often plot-relevant, it's like the opposite of everyone in Star Wars wearing the same brown robes.

Also imagine the merchandising

Tomtrek
Feb 5, 2006

I've had people walk out on me before, but not when I was being so charming.

Star Wars: 11 Films, Angels are only mentioned, no one fucks an Angel.

Barbarella: 1 Film, 1 Angel seen, someone fucks that Angel.

There's a clear winner here.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the zero-g fx in the opening credits are so so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsLa5hAXrMo

might be too racy for work. do exercise discretion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
Same op

Tomtrek posted:

Star Wars: 11 Films, Angels are only mentioned, no one fucks an Angel.

Barbarella: 1 Film, 1 Angel seen, someone fucks that Angel.

There's a clear winner here.

I've forgotten that angels name, despite Barbarella yelling it for the entire last act

Tybor?