Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Tremek posted:

VFD clocks are great. My second car through circumstance was a ‘90 Acura Legend LS coupe, and it had one of those great VFD purple-white clocks that would even turn on while the car was off if you pushed the panel covering the settings buttons next to it.

For a long time I conspired to put a computer in the trunk of that car and spent way too much time on mp3car[.]com which at the time was a great site and also had a bunch of people figuring out how to use serial VFD displays to show what song was playing. There was a dude on there with a 300zx turbo that made a custom fiberglass housing for a touchscreen display in his dash. Cool poo poo.

/end random rant

Yeah buddy. My second car was a '91 4 door legend that was bought from my older brother. I loved that car and would 100% buy one as a beater if I needed one. I wish I hadn't gotten rid of it, but it was just an unnecessary extra vehicle at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Rhyno posted:

Uh huh.

They loving hate Bernie. Biden's showing he's totally not viable. She's coming.

Nah, they got bloomberg for that. :v:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

:toot: Congrats STR!

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Applebees Appetizer posted:

He's 12.

I think he knows what Daisy Dukes are but I'm waiting for that a-ha moment. We watched three episodes last night, usually TV shows don't keep his attention too long before he's on Youtube or the Xbox. So right now the Dukes and Live PD are his favorite shows :v:

Please point out that scudson/spring hell/brooksvegas isn't as bad as it looks on there. :v:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

How to ruin management's day with one easy trick! (Do it!)

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Sometimes hospitals will outright forgive the debt if the bill is going to be impossible to pay off. It's worth a try.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

SMDFTB

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

https://twitter.com/vinnybrack/status/1234003316306145282?s=19

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Adiabatic is a punk. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I'm not here for anything, I just like the exhaust fumes.