Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

Your stomach problems have gotten worse? Did you drink the medicine I gave you?

Yes I know it was a jar of my piss, who do you think is the doctor here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

Hypothesis: Samuel has been chosen by the Lord

Materials and Methods: I will shoot an arrow directly at Samuel's head, God will no-doubt intervene to save him.

Data and Results: Samuel has an arrow through his brain.

alnilam

Yinlock posted:

Hypothesis: Samuel has been chosen by the Lord

Materials and Methods: I will shoot an arrow directly at Samuel's head, God will no-doubt intervene to save him.

Data and Results: Samuel has an arrow through his brain.

Conclusion: the Lord wanted Samuel at his side rather than here on Earth

Heather Papps

hello friend

did you drink the moon water? well i don't know what to say, your foot should have grown back by now.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Yinlock

Heather Papps posted:

did you drink the moon water? well i don't know what to say, your foot should have grown back by now.

the only way it could have failed is if you were possessed by the devil

i'll get my exorcism piss

alnilam

Me: try an enema

Patient: but i haven't even described my

Me: enema, maybe with wine.or coffe? next

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so, yeah, you are all students with dreams of discovering what a cough is but imma tell you a secret

drain the blood. just drain their blood. it always works.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

"most noble physician, i am beset with ills! it paineth me when i poketh mine knee, and when i poketh min ear, and when i scratcheth my buttocks!"

"thine finger is broken, knave!"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Yinlock

hm that's the 3rd patient today who's died from me drilling into their brain to remove the devil gland, I must be doing something wrong here

I know, i'll fill the skull with poison first

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

gonna get up to some conneticut yankee in king arthur's court poo poo and smite that dickhead Merlin

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

good lord, the evil of the earth is seeping to the surface in the form of some kind of evil black substance. i'd better light my pipe and have a think about this one