Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm a bit concerned about what's happening here

Donkey Kong saw his Grandma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
Also it's not Diddy Kong's Quest, it's Diddy's Kong Quest.

Proof:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Action Jacktion posted:

Also it's not Diddy Kong's Quest, it's Diddy's Kong Quest.

Proof:

Wrong. Proof:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

This is the version where Stickerbrush Symphony is replaced with the Smash Bros version

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

hold up i thought jr was the current DK. did he loving die

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Stairmaster posted:

he was killed by stanley the bugman.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

No. He's Donkey Kong's dad. Proof: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3913086

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

An obvious forgery.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/bcaf0482-6520-4509-9143-c78bbcdac987

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

This is the version where Stickerbrush Symphony is replaced with the Smash Bros version

and its called Stickerbush Symphony

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

mycophobia posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1306035454593118210

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Imp Zone Magic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

once again the fire pack rumours have been quashed

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

S.C.A.T.

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Donkey jr went back in time and blew a fat ape load into his grandma.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

:stare:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Cubone posted:

leaks contain a new angle of Unnamed, hatted Kong

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Cubone posted:

leaks contain a new angle of Unnamed, hatted Kong

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Lanky’s Fruit Quest
Chapter 3: Pineapple Smells

Suddenly a loud fart was heard from inside the jungle foliage, much to the surprise of Lanky and Chunky as several trees fall over, revealing that Tiny Kong had farted the trees to the ground.

"Oops, sorry boys! I didn't mean to interrupt your play time!" Tiny remarked as she bent over, letting out loud farts that caused Lanky and Chunky to gasp as they stepped back to avoid getting blasted. "Candy Kong is teaching me to embrace my farts and use them properly! She's such a good butt player!"

Suddenly the ground shook from a loud and brassy fart, which turned out to come from Candy Kong, who grabbed her butt and expelled as much of her smelly fumes as possible, the deep pitched sound causing several Klaptraps to retreat.

"That was a good one!" Candy stated, another deep pitched fart puffing up her pink shorts. "Be careful boys! My farts don't smell my candy!"

"No, but I wish they did!" Chunky stated, wafting the air.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Hitler Kong

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

several friends posted:

Lanky’s Fruit Quest
Chapter 3: Pineapple Smells

Suddenly a loud fart was heard from inside the jungle foliage, much to the surprise of Lanky and Chunky as several trees fall over, revealing that Tiny Kong had farted the trees to the ground.

"Oops, sorry boys! I didn't mean to interrupt your play time!" Tiny remarked as she bent over, letting out loud farts that caused Lanky and Chunky to gasp as they stepped back to avoid getting blasted. "Candy Kong is teaching me to embrace my farts and use them properly! She's such a good butt player!"

Suddenly the ground shook from a loud and brassy fart, which turned out to come from Candy Kong, who grabbed her butt and expelled as much of her smelly fumes as possible, the deep pitched sound causing several Klaptraps to retreat.

"That was a good one!" Candy stated, another deep pitched fart puffing up her pink shorts. "Be careful boys! My farts don't smell my candy!"

"No, but I wish they did!" Chunky stated, wafting the air.

cool

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Unnamed Mustachioed Kong

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

which actual rare employee wrote that?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Bicyclops posted:

which actual rare employee wrote that?

The child molesting one. Guess that doesn't really narrow it down though.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

english man who looks like the simpsons Big Book of British Smiles jumping up and down on his hat like diddy kong losing a mini game because his fart fetish boss fight proposal was discarded in favor of a foot fetish one

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

english man who looks like the simpsons Big Book of British Smiles jumping up and down on his hat like diddy kong losing a mini game because his fart fetish boss fight proposal was discarded in favor of a foot fetish one

Lmdao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I’m not sticking around to find out.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

let's just say that you should select "no" when it asks if you're his grandmother.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
even when you have both Diddy and Dixie alive in DKC2, the DK barrels shake and scream like there's an ape inside of them

what's in the barrel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Tato posted:

even when you have both Diddy and Dixie alive in DKC2, the DK barrels shake and scream like there's an ape inside of them

what's in the barrel?

It's Donkey Kong in the Primer barrel so he can go back in time and make sure he comes into being.