Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gomiboy
Dec 24, 2003

When the Uber brings you home from the bar...when you get home from work... when you call in sick to get a free game on the Epic Store and try to play...but it feels empty. How do you reignite turning it on and feeling how you did when you murked that rear end in BF3 or booted up Halo: Reach for the first time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I like gaming, OP. The thrill is never gone.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
you post in games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

wHEN i BOUGHT A wII u AND nes rEMIX FOR IT IT REINVIRGOTRTATION MY GAMEING ,OP. i HOPE YOUR LIFE CAN BE SAVED, AS A GAMER.
tHATJIS.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Buck up Doge. Diablo III Season 20 Public Test Realm goes live tomorrow.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Buck up Doge. Diablo III Season 20 Public Test Realm goes live tomorrow.

doge gives up and goes to post in the lowtax thread

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
*doing the troll face* you should have a variety of hobbies and interests

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

American McGay posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

*doing the troll face* you should have a variety of hobbies and interests

[Freaking out and screaming like Rain Man]

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Try new games OP or, barring that, drugs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I’m going to post in the lowtax thread and I may be gone for some time

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Going to visit that big Bicyclops in the sky...

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Video games are cool and if you walk into my house with a bunch of toxic poo poo about "waah I wasted my life playing games and they aren't fun anymore" I'm gonna plant a gamer boot up your rear end and turn it sideways.

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer
When you finish climbing up the ladder

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
what a thrill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

tfw you spend 30 minutes looking at a bookshelf full of games and realize you don't want to play any of them

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I spent most of my twenties in a video game slump, but I grew out of it

Gomiboy
Dec 24, 2003

Thanks for the encouragement and harsh truths y’all..sometimes the mirror has to look at itself namaste

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Honestly I think you know it is good to smoke some weed and play really your shjt, aomethj g with a good game feel to it. Go back to the old poo poo . I like battle field one, and xcom two, and also super Mario three, although the 'game feel' of xcom two isn't great but the tactics are good.

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

I'll play battle field one with you, if you own it. It can. Be fun to play a game with friends if your gamer power is low

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Spiking posted:

I'll play battle field one with you, if you own it. It can. Be fun to play a game with friends if your gamer power is low

This is not something a true friend would say.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hormel talked me into buying that when I was drunk and convinced me it was awesome and I got too excited and bought the DLC for it as well and then we played it for 14 hours straight whilst drunk and it turned me the miserable kind of drunk and I never touched it again.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Hormel talked me into buying that when I was drunk and convinced me it was awesome and I got too excited and bought the DLC for it as well and then we played it for 14 hours straight whilst drunk and it turned me the miserable kind of drunk and I never touched it again.

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Spiking posted:

Honestly I think you know it is good to smoke some weed and play really your shjt, aomethj g with a good game feel to it. Go back to the old poo poo . I like battle field one, and xcom two, and also super Mario three, although the 'game feel' of xcom two isn't great but the tactics are good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Wormskull posted:

It's kind of a good coffee game on Sunday morning with about minimum 2 friends. You can mix in beer after you have your coffee, in my opinion. But it's also a shooter in year 3? So you get noscope headshotted by all the ones who have been playing 3 years and memorize every rock, door, every name of the man, etc.

I also don't like shooters that snap-to people when you pull iron sights and it does. But I forgive it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
quit western games op or youll end up like this guy at best

Spiking posted:

It's kind of a good coffee game on Sunday morning with about minimum 2 friends. You can mix in beer after you have your coffee, in my opinion. But it's also a shooter in year 3? So you get noscope headshotted by all the ones who have been playing 3 years and memorize every rock, door, every name of the man, etc.

I also don't like shooters that snap-to people when you pull iron sights and it does. But I forgive it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Spiking posted:

the gently caress is your life dude...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

just a typical sunday morning drinking coffee and playing battlefield 1

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

trying to jack off posted:

just a typical sunday morning drinking coffee and playing battlefield 1
Beer spiked coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU