Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Spiking posted:

It's kind of a good coffee game on Sunday morning with about minimum 2 friends. You can mix in beer after you have your coffee, in my opinion. But it's also a shooter in year 3? So you get noscope headshotted by all the ones who have been playing 3 years and memorize every rock, door, every name of the man, etc.

I also don't like shooters that snap-to people when you pull iron sights and it does. But I forgive it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The most fun I had with a battlefield was in 3 and Bad Company 2. In 3 using a pistol with a flash light was so badass and in BC2 using a smoke grenade launcher to kill people.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

HolePisser1982 posted:

*doing the troll face* you should have a variety of hobbies and interests

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

My the ops brainpan has been splattered around the room becuase ive caved it in with the the Cold Steel tm self denense Shillelagh also great for walkimg

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

My the ops brainpan has been splattered around the room becuase ive caved it in with the the Cold Steel tm self denense Shillelagh also great for walkimg

Gomiboy
Dec 24, 2003

Honestly I’ve just been watching a lot of Aris lately

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

How long is it gonna be until ice rear end is rare and valuable... The only other one I see now is the poster who put a politician? As the ice rear end licker

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone around here has Renee Young licking an ice rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lol

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Wormskull posted:

lol god

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mine's out of sync with the other guy's lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And slightly desaturated. lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

whew the frontal lobe is gone because i've driven an ice pick through the op's forehead

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

when the upper and lower extremity's are gone because i've severed the ops arms and legs and shoved his trunk in a hay sack (japanese 俵, たわら , "tawara") like in the hit takashi miike film audition

Gomiboy
Dec 24, 2003

All of a sudden this turned into some horrorcore poo poo

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

There's always thrill in trolling

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
the last time i felt like this it led me to the revelation i don't have to play the last guardian or god of war or last of us any more. i can just turn it off and do something else

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Gomiboy posted:

When the Uber brings you home from the bar...when you get home from work... when you call in sick to get a free game on the Epic Store and try to play...but it feels empty. How do you reignite turning it on and feeling how you did when you murked that rear end in BF3 or booted up Halo: Reach for the first time?

die fucker

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to carefully place t my dick on a chopping board and build an adorable mini guillotine and circumcise it.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
One of the many reasons I never played the Sims.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Wormskull posted:

it’s alexa bliss fyi

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
No greater rush than getting a perfect line at an insane pace. Body armor. Two quick ones.

https://youtu.be/oYmqJl4MoNI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the same dodge rolls and the same old moves
You get too careful with the perks you choose
you ain't going for a speedrun but you don't wanna lose
After the thrill is gone...