Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Pixeltendo posted:

I hope my Amiibo cards work, I wanna bring back Drago and Gaston for this.

Part of me hopes it doesn't (at least at first), because that just might break the game and I'll obviously end up with Kangaroo Island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

I don't know what to name my new town. :ohdear:

If anyone remembers, I ran Jamabo, the DLC-duping factory back in ACNL, but now that I'll be sharing my town with my roommate, we gotta compromise.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

jackhunter64 posted:

Current list of RACCOON GOONS, if I've missed anyone then emptyquote the entire thing in anger

It's very definitely this one, although agreed it might look neater without the flag behind the text.

I shall gracefully accept.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

broken pixel posted:

Give me just a few and I'll kick 'er up a notch

EDIT: notched up a kick

Uh, I believe the proper plural form is RACCOONS GOON. :colbert:

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Just checking in to look at my shiny new tag.

EDIT: So blessed. :3:

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Just played through A Short Hike. Oh man, that game is so charming. It's like a cross between Animal Crossing and Night in the Woods. :3:

It's still free on the Epic Games store thing until the 19th, so get it to help you cope with the wait!

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

I'm going to share an island with my husband and there's so many favorite villagers of ours. Since we have an almost complete amiibo card deck, we could have any dream villager on our island if we wanted.

But this time, we decided to allow only one villager of our choosing and let the rest come naturally.

Come what may, I want to give everybody a chance to love. :3:

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

OMGzKakaniz posted:

Spending the next 2 days and 22 hrs feverishly thinking of a town name only to spawn in to a town filled with loving peaches

I think I'm gonna lose it if I roll pear one more time.

I'm pretty sure I've had pears for every single Animal Crossing game so far.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

This is gonna be the most :can: post in this thread.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Jesus Christ, there's already a duplication glitch... :ohdear:

https://youtu.be/1nXbVU-z2lU

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Hopefully they patch it soon. Although honestly thanks to nook miles and the DIY system, infinite bells can only get you so far. A giant house in a few days, sure, but you'll still need to grind for everything else with the plebes. Unless this duplicates iron ore? Which I don't think it does.

It's a slow burn, but I totally dig it. Bells really can't buy you everything, and that's okay.

Thing is, I'd rather use this glitch for people who love completing their entire catalog and not for any other practical purpose.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

5er posted:

loving. Tarantulas. Ugh.

Wasps and tarantulas got nerfed pretty hard in this game. First night on the island, I saw a tarantula, walked up to it, and caught it, and that was that.

The next day, I shook a tree, wasps came out, turned to my side, and caught it with my net. I didn't act super fast or anything.

When I was playing with my husband and we shook a wasp hive, I managed to run around a tree about five times before he was able to catch it himself. I would've gotten stung within a seconds in any previous game.

I am...okay with this?

Unless you're this person.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Everyone who caught a stringfish today should be Clam and Collected by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

I saw Kicks selling a blue backpack today and I got inspired to make my own Banjo-Kazooie costume.

If anybody's got the brown paw slippers or even more yellow shorts than the outdoor shorts, I'd appreciate it!