Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
One of the best parts of the fast food experience is breakfast.

Use this thread for general breakfast chat, announcements, rankings and whatever you got that's breakfast related.

Gas stations such as Sheetz and Wawa are in this! Sit downs like waffle House are not!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Lovin this style sheet like I love the $1.50 sausage or chicken biscuit plus a hasbrown deal at McDonald's right now. Add a coffee for a buck and your on your way for $2.50. IMO one of the best deals in breakfast on the streets.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Who's got the best coffee these days?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I like maccas breakfast but not enough to post about it in the McDonald’s thread. Guzman y Gomez do a breakfast burrito but that little beauty has yet to be throughly subsumed into the breakfast canon of Australia. Breakfast burritos are a thing but you can’t buy them at McDonald’s, which is basically the measure of when any given thing has transitioned from a niche product into a full part of Australian cuisine

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Kfc used to do a breakfast when I was a kid that was kind of the closest to a proper pancake joint sit down breakfast we’ve gotten in the fast food sphere. I remember it was very americanised, thick fluffy pancakes and waffles with syrup which aren’t insanely popular here . It was probably pretty bad but my childhood memory is that it was way WAY better than the lovely hot cakes which were about half the maccas breakfast menu at the time

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I think if I’m doing a tier list of fast food coffee it’ll be a little dicey if any Australians come in bc I’ll rate McCafé coffee above most poo poo bc I have found it way more consistent than most other places, I drive around a lot and while you’re way better off stopping at a servo for coffee anyway, if you aren’t close enough to the highway that every stop has a cafe maccas is a fine compromise tho

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
hardees biscuits were the only loving thing keeping that joint alive after the upper management decided to get rid of the charcoal grills because reaganomics

back when i worked hardess breakfast biscuit sandwiches were basically the one thing that made me not want to die in the morning

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Hardee's has really good biscuits and their biscuits and gravy is as good as it gets imo. The thing that holds me back is their coffee and those little hash rounds.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I'm skipping breakfast

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Hardee's biscuits are great, but I think Bojangles has them beat on overall package. I'll take their Bo-rounds, coffee, and tea any day. Plus old people usually dominate all the Hardee's around me and the lines can take forever.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I'm skipping breakfast

It's the MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!! :war: :war: :war:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

King of Bees posted:

It's the MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!! :war: :war: :war:

drinking some Cafe bustelo though :coffee:

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
i dont have a good fast food place near me to get breakfast at except bk and i hate their breakfast sandwich eggs i prefer my eggs to have whites and not be a slippery slimy yellow mess and i also dont like their coffee its always burnt tasting and bs
their iced coffee comes out of a machine though with no room for human error so thats not too bad and usually what i get along with a sausage biscuit sandwich

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I'm skipping breakfast

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
coffee

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
in new england there is no wawa but there IS cumbie's aka cumberland farms, and they have extremely good coffee in my opinion

i like to keep it classic and get a ham egg and cheese on english at dunkin donuts myself

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

i barely eat breakfast at all but imo the king of fast food breakast meals (that I"ve tried) is the croissanwich at BK. if i had a Carl's Jr. in town, I'd definitely be down to try their buiscuits, since they're definitely a high-tier FF place.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

in new england there is no wawa but there IS cumbie's aka cumberland farms, and they have extremely good coffee in my opinion

i like to keep it classic and get a ham egg and cheese on english at dunkin donuts myself

oh poo poo is cumbies fast food :mrgw: its a gas station so imho its as fast food as a 7-11s or big apple but their coffee is pretty good and cheap

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

i dont get to have them often but any day i get to start off by dual wielding sausage mcbiscuits is a good one

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

got a cuppa from the local spot :coffee:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

starbarry clock posted:

oh poo poo is cumbies fast food :mrgw: its a gas station so imho its as fast food as a 7-11s or big apple but their coffee is pretty good and cheap

aw hell yea yes all the cumbies around here have full service fast food counters so it counts in my opinion. can get all kinds of eats and if you don't want to order something can just grab a premade sub

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Do bagel places count as fast food? My local one is hella fast and they can get bacon egg and cheese out before I'm done gazing in awe at the size the of the top layer of their coffee cakes.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Do bagel places count as fast food? My local one is hella fast and they can get bacon egg and cheese out before I'm done gazing in awe at the size the of the top layer of their coffee cakes.

I think Einstein and such would count as ff. So go for it!

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

yeah absolutely.

the best bagel sandwiches are made on the grill. not toasted. this is known :hai:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Yeah they grill the bacon and eggs and optionally toast the bagel separately. It's best when the bagel is untoasted but still hot from being made.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Yeah they grill the bacon and eggs and optionally toast the bagel separately. It's best when the bagel is untoasted but still hot from being made.

grill the bagel :ssh:

although if the bagel just got made you can probably skip this

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Behold!

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

These are really good.

I am also guilty of eatting a few of those Aporkalypse sandwiches they had for awhile. They were eggs, two slices of cheese, sausage patty, bacon, and ham. loving insanely unhealthy but man it was good.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
If you're in or around Pennsylvania, Sheetz has a pretty good breakfast selection.

Pretzel bun
ham
tomato slice
bacon
pepper
cheese
light light mayo

You got yourself a breakfast.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Sheetz is in the south too and I don't like their food. It's a poor imitation of Wawa imo.

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

i had dunkin donuts fake sausage patty sandwich. i think i would eat it again, but there's still tasted a little like a boca burger

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I think Hardee's has the beyond sausage now. Might be better on one of their delicious made from scratch fresh baked buttery flaky biscuits, maybe with a slice of melted American cheese and scrambled eggs

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
mcdonalds hotcakes but you put the sausage from your mcmffin on the hotcakes before pouring on syrup

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Maverik is the primo Utah gas station for a fast and half decent breakfast. Not the worst biscuits and gravy I've ever had, and generally a ton of options.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

IMO breakfast is the best time of day to go to Chickfila. I used to get the chicken egg and cheese bagel pretty often, but the chicken biscuits are great too.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
aussie kfc is so much better than american kfc, i used to actually be okay waking up hungover id go get a gatorade and a box of dirty bird

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I get a 6 inch flat bread from subway. You can steak, an egg like food, AND cheese and cover it with spinach, green peppers, and jalapeno. Add chipotle sauce :discourse:
$3.50.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I got the fried chicken McGriddle the other day and it was pretty tasty, although McGriddles always leave a weird film on my teeth.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I got the fried chicken McGriddle the other day and it was pretty tasty, although McGriddles always leave a weird film on my teeth.

It's the syrup they inject into the bread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Breakfast for me this morning, really filled me up.