Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
borger

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

A hambagah today I’ll be you on next Tuesday for.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Uhhhhh yeah can I get uhhhhhhhh fuckin uhhhhh

Nuggot

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
No

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

One black coffee, please.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Litre o'cola

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Woodpile posted:

Litre o'cola

litre'o'cola? nahhhhhhh get me a gotdamn orange

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Triple cheeseberger

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I just did some pills with my brother and we’re discussing the perfect heist. I’d love some chicken nuggets.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
U fly u buy?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm in the drive-thru right now. Ama.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
My local McDonalds is still being rebuilt from earthquake damage, it feels like it's been 1000 years.

Get me some pancakes and nugs so I can fold the nugs into the pancakes and eat it like a nugtaco.

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

dudeness posted:

My local McDonalds is still being rebuilt from earthquake damage, it feels like it's been 1000 years.

Get me some pancakes and nugs so I can fold the nugs into the pancakes and eat it like a nugtaco.

Condolences, hope they unbreak your heart Macca's soon

OP, please get me the above McNugtaco ingredients as well. My Waffle House order is taking too long for my impatient rear end

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'll say no but offer to accompany you. While you're driving I'll eat your fries out of the bottom of the bag.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

yeah... yeah, I kinda do :smith:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
U cant handle my order its too powerful

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
My mom said I’m too old to be starting a McDonald’s happy meal toy review YouTube channel.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Get me two crispy ranch snack wraps and add bacon to it tia

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019
McChickon

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Dollar hamburger and a frozen coke here’s 3 dollars get yourself one of either too

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

U cant handle my order its too powerful

ok well I'm only going through the drive thru once so if you decide you want a vanilly cone later it's gonna be too late bub

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I’d like the cone

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Vanilla

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Give me back my soul

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

2 cheeseburgers and a large fries please

Karatela
Sep 11, 2001

Clickzorz!!!

Grimey Drawer

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Dollar hamburger and a frozen coke here’s 3 dollars get yourself one of either too

Tell me more about this frozen coke here

Also someone get me a triple big mac and a large orange juice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

AuntBuck posted:

Give me back my soul

I tried but the lady at the first window said to just pull up to the second window