Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Post whatever garbage you're eating for lunch itt

rules: if it's not fast food don't post it, or you can lie about it until it is fast food no one's gonna check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I had a school cafeteria quiche and a slice of a brownie that I watched being made yesterday in a gigantic slab, washed down with like a quarter of a tin of assorted fruits and about 4 cups of tap water

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

lunch microtrhead

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
burgr (is good)

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

hell, im having salsa and chips for lunch, OP

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Coffee

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
no idea yet op im too busy posting online and building a computer to eat but i might grab something from this new mexican place down the road i had a burrito from there last night and it was the size of my head which is entirely too much food for lunch so i might just get some nachos or enchilladas or something

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I had to run some errands, so I just scarfed down a Taco Bell black bean crunchwrap, strong recommend.

EDIT:

VVV Hell yeah! Luv that sammich! VVV

Iron Crowned fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Feb 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Wendy's Bacon Jalapeno chicken sandwich and spicy nuggets with honey mustard for lunch.

E: loving top tier sandwich