Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
we all know by now that mcdonalds special sauce is just thousand island with pickles and poo poo in it but what special sauce would you make if you owned a fast food joint feel free to get weird and creative and share your recipes maybe somebody will be dumb enough to try them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I may or may not know someone who can order the Cane’s sauce by the 2,000 lb tote (or ‘super sack’ as it may be called).

Same person won’t divulge the recipe but when you have that much, you don’t need to know how to make it.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Burger King or something had a special sauce that was literally just ketchup and mayo mixed together

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts

Ultimate Mango posted:

I may or may not know someone who can order the Cane’s sauce by the 2,000 lb tote (or ‘super sack’ as it may be called).

Same person won’t divulge the recipe but when you have that much, you don’t need to know how to make it.

Its paprika and mayo. Take this knowledge and go in peace.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Zesty sauce is good

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
McDonald's gave away the big mac sauce recipe years ago but yes it's just a slightly more involved thousand island dressing. I make it at home all the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
A long time ago Wendy's had a spicy sauce for spicy bacon cheeseburgers and it was really good. Want to make something like that.