Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Da rulez: no arguing. All opinion is fact ITT

Okay, I'll start:

In-N-Out is painfully overrated. Mediocre sauce and soggy disappointing fries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Resting Lich Face posted:

Only burger place that is more overrated is Dick's. Complete trash burgers with dry patties

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
There's a UK chain called Wimpy that advertise a 'pork bender' and 'bender in a bun'. I'm surprised there hasn't been a twitter boycott yet... mainly because the food is poo poo.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I don't know what Arby's even is. Why do they advertise roast beef roasted for hours when it doesn't taste like anything but mildly of salt?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Is it true that if you cum on a confederate flag and bury it, a Cracker Barrel sprouts up? stolen joke

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

subway is by far the worst most garbage tier food ever

I don't know how they manage to make "meat" the same squishiness as "fresh baked bread" but they do

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Speaking of overrated poo poo: Whataburger. Greasy as gently caress in the worst way possible and the syrofoam packaging straight out of the '80s exemplifies its home state's stubborn unwillingness to join the rest of the world in the 21st century. And I'm sorry but putting everything on "texas toast" does not make it good: having too much bread is the worst sin a sandwich can commit.

Whataburger? More like what the gently caress I want my money back.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I don't know how they manage to make "meat" the same squishiness as "fresh baked bread" but they do

It's the textured soy protein the meat is adulterated with.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Slice it as thin as Jared, baby.

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Crusty Nutsack posted:

It is beyond me why anyone would get a sandwich at Subway’s when they could go to any deli or italian place and get one there. Even an awful deli sandwich is better than the best Subway’s has to offer.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Grill'd is worse than McDonalds despite being double or more the price. Just overrated poo poo getting by on fad marketing.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
oporto is better than nandos by a lot

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Lmao Tzu posted:

It is beyond me why anyone would get a sandwich at Subway’s when they could go to any deli or italian place and get one there. Even an awful deli sandwich is better than the best Subway’s has to offer.

yeah, or when you could just make one at home with fresh ingredients for a fraction of the cost!!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Lmao Tzu posted:

And it'll cost the same or less!

gently caress subway.

Gone Fashing posted:

yeah, or when you could just make one at home with fresh ingredients for a fraction of the cost!!

Does this look like GWS to you?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'm not fond of chic fil a. It's not that it's bad but I find it bland and overrated. You can get better chicken and chicken sandwiches at some gas stations around here.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
subway is loving dog food trash. at least most fast food is "good" if it is prepared properly and served fresh. like how they make it in the kitchen labs. but subway can never be good. if forced to eat there i will get the sweet onion chicken teriyaki but it will make me blow brownslaw out of my rear end within a few hours. its lunchables scaled up and franchised to any old swingin dick

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Honky Dong Country posted:

I'm not fond of chic fil a. It's not that it's bad but I find it bland and overrated. You can get better chicken and chicken sandwiches at some gas stations around here.

And the line is always so loving long.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
gently caress Arby's. The curly fries aren't that great. The sandwiches are all suck. And for some reason they're always out of the one loving sandwich you want, oh you want a reuben sorry we're out of the meat for that.

e: Also gently caress Panda Express. Overpriced considering they give out the most miserly scoops of chinese food I've ever seen.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
5 guys burgers and LIES

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

subway is teh loving WORST, anyone who rates subway higher than F-- is alying gently caress

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
subway, more like subg-- um... subpar

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Nthing the hate on Subway, which I swear was better when I was younger and I don't think that's just nostalgia talking. Seconding the hate on Panda Express too, I feel like garbage after eating that poo poo.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
subway is the absolute worst and I think we should fully Gulag subway loves in this thread. Also it does not deserve an capital letters in any context, even when starting a sentence cause it is that trash level of food.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

It's okay if people like fast food joints that I don't like.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

no it is not

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

check out this subway liker

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nah I actually preferred Quiznos before it basically died.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Clawtopsy posted:

oporto is better than nandos by a lot

hell yeah

Cheaper too

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Nah I actually preferred Quiznos before it basically died.

Because it was way better.

Unfortunately their business model was based not on food sales but on loving their franchisees in the rear end.

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

nm

Pushy Cat fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Feb 5, 2020

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

dudeness posted:

gently caress Arby's. The curly fries aren't that great. The sandwiches are all suck. And for some reason they're always out of the one loving sandwich you want, oh you want a reuben sorry we're out of the meat for that.

e: Also gently caress Panda Express. Overpriced considering they give out the most miserly scoops of chinese food I've ever seen.

I remember back when I was in High School, I thought Arby's curly fries were the BEST THING EVER. In the many years since, I've become disenfranchised with them and don't really care for them so much. They're not bad, but I'd rather just have some regular fries.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Because it was way better.

Unfortunately their business model was based not on food sales but on loving their franchisees in the rear end.

Yeah I read an article on it and holy hell did they make a long series of extremely bad business decisions and got sued for like $300M by their franchisees in the process lol. Article I saw said they had only like 400 stores left, down something like 90%

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Every time I’ve ever set foot in a Blimpie’s I feel like my odds of getting randomly shanked go up 220%.

Burger-fi has an even worse price/quality disparity than 5 guys and their onion rings are rat poison level lovely.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

dudeness posted:

panda used to hook people up here. the styrofoam takeout container would be filled to the lid and was like 2 pounds. then a couple years ago the company decided to crack down on that poo poo by having their own branded takeout containers made, and they made the bottom of the container deceiving shallow with this grease channel around the edge to make it seem deeper. so now you get like half the amount and it's lame

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

The only good thing at Panda Express is the teriyaki chicken and that's not even Chinese smh

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Da rulez: no arguing. All opinion is fact ITT

Okay, I'll start:

Yeah - it's positive reputation comes from being cheap, not being good. Better burgers grow on trees now.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Yeah - it's positive reputation comes from being cheap, not being good. Better burgers grow on trees now.

I'd be fine with it if people signing its praises were doing it because it's cheap but usually I'm hearing people say the food is good and uh... no.

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

dudeness posted:

If you have tastebuds and/or teeth, the rice is the grossest possible food-like substance on earth.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

We moved from the land of no In-N-Out, to the proverbial land of plenty. I've not yet been because I cannot imagine waiting in the drive thru that long for a burger. TBF, Arizona did just get it's first White Castle, which I love, and the wait time there after four months is still three hours - I'm not going to dance that dance either.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I would rather have absurdly portioned mall foodcourt Chinese food than Panda Express.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

I would rather have absurdly portioned mall foodcourt Chinese food than Panda Express.

I remember Panda Express being terrible and didn't go for years, then a new one opened up and most students insisted it was good despite me berating them about it.

I went there and it was fine. Nothing special but definitely better that it was.