Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

i dont eat there but my old roommate did and he would bring home a lot of free bread and pastries. so ideally, do that :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

gently caress Panera, they are slow and their food is overpriced and not tasty.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Peachfart posted:

yeah, this is why you do the roommate thing :homebrew:

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
hirr durr lets get rid of the 99c bakery items - a fweaking MORON

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

The cinnamon crunch bagels are good.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

do yall call it "panera" or say "panera bread"

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

panera

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019
I like Panera, I literally don’t gaf if their mac and cheese comes in a bag and they heat it up by dropping it some sort of sous vide machine give it to me now

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
my boss isn't allowed to pick the catering any more because he orders panera every loving time and it makes us all very mad

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Peachfart posted:

A correct post

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

I'm that dude that made that thread once in fyad about being a mcdonalds gm. I'm a panera gm now. Ama

Moe_Rahn
Jun 1, 2006

I got a question
why they hatin' on me?
I ain't did nothin' to 'em
but count this money
and put my team on
got my whole clique stunnin'
boy wassup
yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

Flunky posted:

bread co

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I got a $40 gift card for Panera and I’m not looking forward to using it

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
I eat Panera more than I'd like simply because of convenience.

Panera is exactly like if you packed your own lunch at home, except you accidentally bought some of the wrong groceries the night before and sort of have to make do with what you've got. Also you lost :10bux: somewhere along the way.

You can customize everything, but they never really have the options you actually want, and as soon as you find some vaguely appealing combo they'll drop part of it from the menu. Anything that accidentally stands out as being anything but brutally bland will be dropped in 6-12 months, guaranteed.

Best thing is probably the breakfast sandwich because it's just a fried egg on a decent roll with bacon or sausage and actual cheddar cheese.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
The honey walnut cream cheese is like loving crack cocaine. I have a coworker who will bring in a bag of bagels for the team every few weeks and that poo poo is good.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
Panera is a bad restaurant but they tend to have good bathrooms in a pinch and also they often have fairly comfy chairs if you just need someplace to sit around for an hour or two with a bad cup of coffee like if I’m waiting on work being done on my car up the block which is often how I end up in Panera bread.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I like the steak and arugula sandwich for the pickled onions. I'm a slut for good pickled onions. Also the chili and the thai chicken salad are ok.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
a cheddar cheese broccoli bowl of soup but get this: THE bOWl IS MADE OF BREAD

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
Yayyy overpriced hospital food :nice:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i sure do like paying $20 for a brick of sawdust, to eat, with my face mouth

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Flunky posted:

Panera is Spanish for "breadbasket", so I call it that, because gently caress being clear when you can be clever.

Panera is a terrible loving restaurant. Their food is turrible, and the lack of real options is insulting.

That being said, they have the best "order ahead and pick up" system ever invented, because I can go pick up an order without having to speak to any of the homunculi working there.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
little bitch babie pussys will go in and have their sawdust shaped into a sandwich or a salad or some dumb poo poo like that but if you're a Real Hamburger Man you'll just ask them for the sawdust in brick form

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I liked corner bakery because when I was in highschool my weed guy worked there and would put my order in a coffee cup. I’d take a fake sip while walking away it owned

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I liked corner bakery because when I was in highschool my weed guy worked there and would put my order in a coffee cup. I’d take a fake sip while walking away it owned

gently caress yeah i love drinking sawdust juice from panera, the restaurant that only serves sawdust and nothing but sawdust

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

You didn't like Corner Bakery, you liked weed.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

XBenedict posted:

You didn't like Corner Bakery, you liked weed.

:D

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy
there's a panera a block down from my office. i can order from my phone and it'll be ready by the time i get there. so that's about the only thing appealing about it.

can't say i've ever actually been hyped to eat it but it's nutrients and calories and once in a while i'll find something moderately tasty

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

i saw the og panera bread thread close and thought we were done with it

it should stay dead

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

food you can TRUST

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
They used to be good and then they became lovely very suddenly

RIP Italian combo sandwich

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
You used to be able to buy real sandwiches there

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
I used to really like it but at some point that stopped and Im not sure why but it just is not an appealing option now

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

ANUSTART posted:

I used to really like it but at some point that stopped and Im not sure why but it just is not an appealing option now

They steadily discontinued the items with flavor.

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019

empty sea posted:

I'm a slut for good pickled onions.

same

Kryostic
Mar 25, 2016

Ever since they got rid of d'peach mode Jones soda it's been all downhill.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I don't call it panera, i call it st. louis bread co.

Please get me out of this city

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
The only thing I get an panaera's is the broccoli and cheddar soup in a sourdough bowl. Completely owns.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I miss the kruncher chips they used to give you. the chips they have now ain't the same

usually I just go there just for a frozen lemonade and an overpriced sandwich once a year or so

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

If I have to eat at one of the now many bakery fast food places then Corner Bakery is the place where I would go but they went from being open late to closing at 4:00 PM to being closed completely in the past year here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.

sean10mm posted:

They steadily discontinued the items with flavor.

maybe thats why i dont know what to order.

one time i got the tomato bacon grillee cheese and it was good! i got it again, watery tomato room temperature garbage.