Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
welcome to the TBC, motherfuckers

post about getting a dozen crunchy tacos and that wonderful, wonderful diablo sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
gently caress yeah

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
The chalupas are really good as are the Doritos tacos. And the Baja Blast.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Baja blast is my favorite soda, and I think it's better at Taco Bell than when they release it in stores.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
taco bell is easily my favorite fast food, and yes I can eat all dozen tacos in one sitting

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

shouldn't the gbs thread just move here? and what happened to your av OP?

also the perfect ratio of sauce on a taco is 2:1 fire:diablo

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Crusty Nutsack posted:

shouldn't the gbs thread just move here? and what happened to your av OP?

also the perfect ratio of sauce on a taco is 2:1 fire:diablo

this ain't GBS

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
chicken quesadilla slathered in sauce mmmmmmm

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
also the only sauce is diablo and I put 2 packets on each taco

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

i use one packet of hot sauce per bite most of the time :yum:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Taco Hell

Hell yeah that is.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

taco smell :D

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
finland

:eyepop:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

ferroque posted:

taco smell :D

mods??

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

VikingSkull posted:

taco bell is easily my favorite fast food, and yes I can eat all dozen tacos in one making GBS threads

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

VikingSkull posted:

this ain't GBS

yeah, and burt told us to bookmark that other thread for when it moves... don't be so cranky op, go live mas!!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Crusty Nutsack posted:

yeah, and burt told us to bookmark that other thread for when it moves... don't be so cranky op, go live mas!!

well you tell burt he's too slow, we have a thread already

gently caress gbs

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Without the Bell Beefer, Taco Bell is a shadow of its former glory.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I don't live close to a TB so I rarely get to live mas. But one of the contracts I often take during outage season my hotel is always drat close to one and I eat a troubling amount of it for like a month and change.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
I think they should bring back the double decker taco

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I completely missed the beef canoe.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
The Greatest Crew of them all

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

The Greatest Crew of them all

I concur

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019

What is the difference between the countries in purple and the individual dots? Do the dots represent one TB location whereas the purple countries are just lousy with them?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

TeachesOfPeaches posted:

What is the difference between the countries in purple and the individual dots? Do the dots represent one TB location whereas the purple countries are just lousy with them?

Only purple dots I see appear to be in places that are probably islands.

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019
I see what you mean, but I guess I was wondering about the gray dots. At first they look like they represent small countries (Lichtenstein, etc) but there are too many?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
This thread is haram, bring us Sexy Vault Guys.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

TeachesOfPeaches posted:

I see what you mean, but I guess I was wondering about the gray dots. At first they look like they represent small countries (Lichtenstein, etc) but there are too many?

Honestly man I got no idea. I took it to mean that each of those was some small country or island that may or may not be apart of another country. Like that blue dot up around scandinavia. Dunno if that's its own thing or part of the wider blue blob to the right that is Finland. For all I know there's some weird sovereign island out there I don't know about.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Honky Dong Country posted:

Honestly man I got no idea. I took it to mean that each of those was some small country or island that may or may not be apart of another country. Like that blue dot up around scandinavia. Dunno if that's its own thing or part of the wider blue blob to the right that is Finland. For all I know there's some weird sovereign island out there I don't know about.

That's Aland and it's owned by Finland.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Jose Oquendo posted:

The chalupas are really good

2 chalupa combo is my staple

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
https://www.yum.com/wps/portal/yumbrands/Yumbrands/company/our-brands/taco-bell

someone figure it out

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Resting Lich Face posted:

That's Aland and it's owned by Finland.

Thank you. I figured it prolly was just Finland but I don't pretend to be good at all the geography and it seemed like a good example.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i will never forgive them for getting rid of the chili cheese burrito or double decker taco

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

am i crazy or was there like a much larger crunchwrap supreme? the last time i had one it was small and sucked

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
three shreeded chicken mini quesadillas please

i miss cool ranch dorito taco

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

ANUSTART posted:

three shreeded chicken mini quesadillas please

i miss cool ranch dorito taco

i miss it too. the first time i had one it was like a crunchy salad

i like the doritos loco taco and it's really the only thing i ever want from taco bell. ok maybe some nachos w/extra nacho cheez sometimes :)

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Where my Taco Bell Cantina Critters at awwoooo??! Who's getting a Baja Blast slushie with tequila in it awoooo (taco bell howl)?!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i will never forgive them for getting rid of the chili cheese burrito or double decker taco

Some places still have the chili cheese (one of my local ones has it but not the other)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer
Taco Bell is the loving best. Anyone else ever get breakfast there? The Breakfast Crunch Wrap is god-tier breakfast fast food.