Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.
Sucks Keenan Reynolds is playing WR. I need a pro version of Navy.

Can't decide between DC and Seattle. Defenders have more familiar players but Dragons have Cole Tracy and are dragons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

Games good.

Doesn't look like you can see box scores on ESPN or the XFL website tho

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

Dejan Bimble posted:

They seem to be in a good position to suck up football fans who don't want to watch basketball on lazy sundays.
The quality of play seemed like roster bubble guys in a preseason game facing off, which is mostly what it was. Seemed a few notches smaller and slower than the real NFL.

If the NFL gets someone to develop talent they ruthlessly cut after their rookie deals are over, I suppose that's good for the quality of play overall. If they're paying the players, that's not too bad either.

I just wish that vince would have sprung for more expensive cameras, is that an XFL decision or a network decision? Just looked like FCS games on FS2

The broadcast team for one of the games brought up that one player couldn't get academically eligible so he went to the XFL instead and will go in the draft this year. I don't know if there is an age restriction but if there isn't you could see more of those guys who would have gone the JUCO route go to the XFL.