Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Hi I’d like to order one Krabby Patty plz

Hi I’d like to order one Krusty burger plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Excuse me Doug I want to go order a Honker Burger

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I am being welcomed to good burger, home of the good burger this dude would like to take my order

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I am being welcomed to good burger, home of the good burger this dude would like to take my order

Last time I went to good burger the service was terrible.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

The_Rob posted:

They fried my sweater

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I'm feeling like Duke Burger tonight, but the last time I went there the drive-in guy said "I'm here to kick rear end and cook burgs... and I'm sorry sir, but we're all out of burgs."

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Those drat kids are gonna be the death of this guy.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Going to a good fast food.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Going to eat some of my homemade hamburgers, which I call steamed hams.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

yes ill have one of your bobbed burgers

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I'd like an Extra Grande Naco meal plz

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

FilthyImp posted:

I'd like an Extra Grande Naco meal plz

Ok here u go

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
yes hello? can I get a big chongus, baconized, with a 55 gallon drum of mr pibb? ....ok second window, got it

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Im going to Burger Shot

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Bloaty hates his life.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Big Kahuna Burger! That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I hear they got some tasty burgers. Ain't never had one myself. How are they?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Where's the love for Chok-E-Chicken?!

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
I get that it's the trend these days but it feels a little weird that We've Literally Only Got Meat is introducing their own fake meat partnership.

Biscats n Gravy
Jun 13, 2018

Smile.

The_Rob posted:

this man is a mondo burger shill, do not listen to him. good burger best burger.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I’d like a breast milk please.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

reignonyourparade posted:

I get that it's the trend these days but it feels a little weird that We've Literally Only Got Meat is introducing their own fake meat partnership.

L.O.G. Meat, home of the Meat Log

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Fauxrogs Legs

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

'I'm not going back to the local Pizza Planet until they ban that kid that always shows up with the skull poo poo, what's his name, Sid? That kid is loving disturbing, and has the strongest school shooter energy I've ever seen.'

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“This burger tastes like rear end!”
*looks at soda cup, which reads “Assburgers”*
*doesn’t get the joke because puns require the ability to process humor and understand social concepts*

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
*at Mooby's*

Give me one udderly delicious MooilkShake, Skinny Calf, and... an order of onion rings

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
Gonna go get a couple burgers from this guy named Bob.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“Good afternoon sir! Welcome to Dickburger, where You Only Get One!TM

“I only get one?”

“Yes sir! Just one! Now please place your dick in this machine!”

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

I walk up to the Burgertron building. You don't walk inside - there's no reason to. The order taking and receiving is done though panels on the wall. Most people drive their transport directly up to the panels, but I'm a little old-fashioned. Plus I plan on dining-up today. The screen flashes "WELCOME!" in (unfortunately) comic sans, with confetti animations. I wave my hand through a few buttons projecting from the display. Just the usual today. With each press the display gives the slightest subtle nudge back - I looked into this and apparently it's called "haptic feedback". From behind the display I can ever so slightly hear mechanical pieces reacting to every press...what sounds like a cutting knife unsheathing when I confirm the double patty burg with cheese. It still takes a few seconds for the hypernuke to cook the patties to perfection, but it's definitely worth the wait. Then a metallic scrape and clunk, followed by the sound of some objects being poured as the fries order is also committed. Supposedly back in the dark days, there were people inside the buildings that did all the food processing and packaging. Apparently society was so messed up that those same people would be required to work while sick. It was a bio-contaminant nightmare. Now with the machines doing all the work, everything is fully sanitized. No human errors to give you the wrong order or overcook something either. Before I finish pondering how humanity survived those trying times, I hear the items coming through the delivery chute. A small, perfectly wrapped paper baggie is gently lowered out the chute. The display flashes "THANK YOU!" with some corny fireworks. I take the package and ride the elevator to the roof, where the dining area is. I can tell a few others are up here, but only because the privacy fields are activated on a few of the tables. I get my own table and enable the privacy field. Mozart's Piano Sonata No. 11 begins playing as I am enveloped by pleasant-tinted teal walls. You can use whatever color you want, but your default color is always saved with your geneprint, which is kind of annoying when you're in an off mood and want something different that day. Unwrapping the package reveals my burg and fries. I'm a little weird in that I can't take a bite of the burg without following it up with a fry in the same mouthful. Committing my ritual, each bite is as perfect as ever...savory, a bit salty, but not too much. I lean back - the chair leans with me. Creator bless us, I love this world.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

id go there i bet i could avoid dying

is Barths fast food? anyone wanna try a barthburger? what is in the special sauce today?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Hell yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

*sees old man in bathrobe and laser sword slice arm off of crazy rear end in a top hat*

also nobody is even loving eating waffles here why is it in the name..