Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Chick-fil-A is good. I eat Chick-fil-A at least 4 times a week. Today I had Chick-fil-A for second breakfast AND lunch. I got a Chicken Biscuit in the morning, and a Grilled Chicken Club in the afternoon.

I always get just the entree, not the meal. I enjoy waffle fries as much as the next person, but I don’t drink soda or sugary drinks, so I just cut the extra calories.

I used to work much closer to a Chick-fil-A, but my office relocated last year, so now I have to settle for not Chick-fil-A more often than I would like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

PyPy posted:

Chick-fil-A is good. I eat Chick-fil-A at least 4 times a week. Today I had Chick-fil-A for second breakfast AND lunch. I got a Chicken Biscuit in the morning, and a Grilled Chicken Club in the afternoon.

I always get just the entree, not the meal. I enjoy waffle fries as much as the next person, but I don’t drink soda or sugary drinks, so I just cut the extra calories.

I used to work much closer to a Chick-fil-A, but my office relocated last year, so now I have to settle for not Chick-fil-A more often than I would like.

I’d love to see what your blood pressure is.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
it's not the literal worst chicken sandwich ever, but

1) their corporate behavior is some mustache-twirlingly evil poo poo even by corporate standards

2) the insane people who devote their entire lives to CFA are everywhere here in Texas and they're the absolute loving worst and I wish they would all get in plane crashes

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

DreamingofRoses posted:

I’d love to see what your blood pressure is.

Don’t blood pressure shame in the fast food forum! :colbert:

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

PyPy posted:

Don’t blood pressure shame in the fast food forum! :colbert:

I’m not! I’m just surprised you haven’t exploded from that much pickle brine!

Also I’m a huge hypocrite and I had CFA on my way home even though my blood pressure has been through the roof lately.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Mmm pickles.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

1) their corporate behavior is some mustache-twirlingly evil poo poo even by corporate standards

2) the insane people who devote their entire lives to CFA are everywhere here in Texas and they're the absolute loving worst and I wish they would all get in plane crashes

All corporations are evil. But not all corporations can consistently fill my belly with delicious yardbird.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

3) the one time I had one of their chicken sandwiches I had ridiculous diarrhea for two days

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

cfa is p tasty

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Spicy deluxe no pickles, superfood side, diet lemonade

All day erry day

Okay, once a week before helping out da kids in the baller program

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Owning the unlibs by no longer donating to the rabidly anti-LGBTQ organizations was good enough for me to at least consider eating there again, since they do indeed make good fast food, but we will see how long this new stance lasts.

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts
The chicken biscuit is an extremely tasty breakfast

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I don't like chic fil a either but get the gently caress outta here with the political poo poo please

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Last time I ate there they weren't serving chicken for breakfast

it's in the name, guys, gimme some chicken!

Worst of all, it tasted bad when I actually got some chicken. I've had good chick-fil-a before so I know it was the location but sheesh.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

imo it's just bland and overrated

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Wendy's has better chicken sandwiches imo

(I have a wendy's in walking distance so that definitely informs my choice)

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Gloomy Rube posted:

Wendy's has better chicken sandwiches imo

(I have a wendy's in walking distance so that definitely informs my choice)

No. Wendy’s chicken is garbage.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Ultimate Mango posted:

Spicy deluxe no pickles, superfood side, diet lemonade

All day erry day

Okay, once a week before helping out da kids in the baller program

This is a good sammich. Spicy deluxe no pickles is in my rotation as well.

What’s a superfood side?

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

PyPy posted:

What’s a superfood side?

It’s a combination of broccoli and kale and dried cherries in a vinegarette

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
A chick-fil-a opened up in the bottom floor of the building I work. Im sitting directly above it right now. It's just way too convenient to get nuggets and waffle fries. RIP my wallet.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Their peach shakes are great when they're in season and they do a ridiculous BBQ burger in the summer sometimes. Like really, out of left field cause it's a chicken shop, fantastic.

The grilled chicken is better than the fried, there I said it, and the big ol' bun on the grilled chicken club is like a meal by itself.

Grilled chicken wrap is the best non sandwich.

edit: they also will do root beer / coke floats. Do not try a dr pepper float as something about it makes it turn out 98% foam once it hits the ice cream.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

I like their nuggets but the only time I ever seem to be in range of a chick-fil-a is on Sundays so I never get to eat there.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

i like the polynesian sauce a LOT. otherwise I'm kind of lukewarm on it. it's a weird place to go compared to other joints. to the degree that it makes me uncomfortable. why are you all pretending to be nice to me?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Honky Dong Country posted:

imo it's just bland and overrated

it's seriously chicken for soccer moms and blues dads

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
chickfila sauce is the best sauce out of all sauces available anywhere

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I think I've only been there 4 times but it was solid every time and their sauces are very good. Wendy's spicy chicken is great when they do it right. I have not yet experienced the Popeye's chicken sandwich that causes riots and murders. I will soon tho

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dr. Quarex posted:

Owning the unlibs by no longer donating to the rabidly anti-LGBTQ organizations was good enough for me to at least consider eating there again, since they do indeed make good fast food, but we will see how long this new stance lasts.

Same. I thought about it for a sec and then thought, "Well I doubt they stopped hating gays, they just stopped donating to organizations that hate gays."

CFA can go gently caress themselves.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

i have the phone app and they randomly give me free entrees, taco bell has never done that for me

also pretty reliably good food, like sometimes you'll hit a bad mcdonalds or something and literally everything you ordered sucks

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Macasaurus posted:

i have the phone app and they randomly give me free entrees, taco bell has never done that for me

also pretty reliably good food, like sometimes you'll hit a bad mcdonalds or something and literally everything you ordered sucks

installing app now thx for the tip

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I had Chick-fil-A for the first and only time in an Atlanta airport. It was loving good! Or maybe it just tasted good b/c I hadn't eaten in 24+ hours.. Any sauce recommendations if I ever make it back to one?

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Feb 6, 2020

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
the chicken biscuit (breakfast) is their best offering IMO

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

PyPy posted:

What’s a superfood side?

More calories than fries but it’s green so you can lie to yourself about being healthy.

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
Remember when CFA came out with Mac and cheese and everyone flipped their poo poo and had the Mac and cheese and it turned out to just be just slightly above the quality of buffet Mac and cheese?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Pawn 17 posted:

I had Chick-fil-A for the first and only time in an Atlanta airport. It was loving good! Or maybe it just tasted good b/c I hadn't eaten in 24+ hours.. Any sauce recommendations if I ever make it back to one?

Polynesian sauce

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The location near where I work is just utter madness. Like, cars for the drive thru stuck out into the street, nowhere to sit, barely anywhere to even wait inside the store for your food. Not worth it.

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

i like the polynesian sauce a LOT. otherwise I'm kind of lukewarm on it. it's a weird place to go compared to other joints. to the degree that it makes me uncomfortable. why are you all pretending to be nice to me?

It's part of the alt right recruiting pipeline

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Rollin up to the drive thru window blasting NIN's Heresy :cool:

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
Chick-fil-A is so good that it makes me ignore their owners' theocratic gay bashing bullshit.

Smfh if you get anything other than polynesian sauce.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Technowrite posted:

Remember when CFA came out with Mac and cheese and everyone flipped their poo poo and had the Mac and cheese and it turned out to just be just slightly above the quality of buffet Mac and cheese?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Remember when they used to have the chicken salad sandwich? They need to bring that poo poo back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

Chick-fil-A is so good that it makes me ignore their owners' theocratic gay bashing bullshit.

Lmao