Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Av post combo lol

This is the kind of person that frequently eats at chifelet lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

indigi posted:

I’ll say this, at every other fast food place I’ve ever been to I’ve gotten a bad version of whatever I’m ordering. soggy fries, cold burger, lovely nugs, etc. everything I ever get from chick fil a has been the best version of what they do. their consistency is unmatched in the industry in my experience

never really thought about this before (which I guess is the point) but you're absolutely right

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

i have def. had bad fries at cfa- undersalted or soggy or both. sandwiches/nuggs etc. are always p consistent tho

I've never had a bad taco bell soft taco tho

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i have def. had bad fries at cfa- undersalted or soggy or both. sandwiches/nuggs etc. are always p consistent tho

I've never had a bad taco bell soft taco tho

same, but ill give them bonus points for using waffle fries, the most superior fry type

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

sweet potato waffle fries are the platonic fry-deal

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

The grilled and breaded nuggets are both really good. All praise to Chik-fil-A.

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

got some of their chicken strips for the first time and they are mediocre. their nuggets are cheaper and have a much more favorable breading:meat ratio so i see no reason for them to even have tenders.2/5 will not order again

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

tabasco_hijikata
Apr 12, 2024

Can you weaklings handle tabasco?

Made from tabasco peppers, vinegar and salt.

Tabasco products are sold in more than 195 countries and territories, and packaged in 36 languages and dialects.
These stores make bank.. always constantly busy. Especially the ones near schools/universities.

Last post was a year ago. Wild

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

tabasco_hijikata posted:

These stores make bank.. always constantly busy. Especially the ones near schools/universities.

give me convenience or give me death

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

but the only times I crave CFA is on sundays tho....

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
I have only eaten at a CFA once. I have one about 10 minutes away, but every time I see the drive thru absolutely packed, I can’t get it through my lizard brain that they have situation handled and I just keep driving. In all fairness, it was pretty good though. I think I got a grilled chicken sandwich. I was on a road trip and I ate inside. I have never actually been in their drive-thru.

----------------

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

tabasco_hijikata posted:

CFA has probably the most efficient drive thru game in the industry and is good AF. Thread is dead because chud restaurant for chuds to chud and chud chud chud as if every other fast food restaurant isn't lovely as well.

Chick fil A good. I usually get the spicy chicken sandwich and always wonder if the *deluxe* versions are worth it but always figured nah they're not.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

I basically never go there, but I've seen Chick-fil-A's with crazy long drive through lines, and a bunch of people inside, and it looks insane.

However one thing (at least around here) they do right is actually hire and staff enough people in the store, so they might be crazy busy but at least they are trying to manage it, instead of pulling one of those deals that screws both the employees and the customers where they leave like two people in the store at all times no matter how stupidly busy it regularly gets at times.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i stopped going there because they started selling the chick fil a and Polynesian sauces. then i made so many chicken sandwiches with them at home that i got sick of said sauces, and have zero desire to eat there as a result

i guess ive gotten chicken minis a couple times

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Twenty Four posted:

I basically never go there, but I've seen Chick-fil-A's with crazy long drive through lines, and a bunch of people inside, and it looks insane.

However one thing (at least around here) they do right is actually hire and staff enough people in the store, so they might be crazy busy but at least they are trying to manage it, instead of pulling one of those deals that screws both the employees and the customers where they leave like two people in the store at all times no matter how stupidly busy it regularly gets at times.

they definitely have some corporate guidance saying DO NOT LET ANY MBAS DECIDE TO CUT LABOR TO UP PROFITS FOR A MONTH and make service poo poo, because they're the only place left that hasn't done it

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

i leik when they say have a blessed day. thats really makes me feel special

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

tabasco_hijikata posted:

don't go in there much myself but the nearest one has two drive thru lines and they're always full up, backed up into traffic. it's rather silly. go home, make a peanut butter sandwich or something.

----------------

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

the local MLB team has a promotion with chickfila so if they score in the 4th you get free nuggies. don’t even have to buy anything else. last time they just filled the box with more than 8 nugs, it was great

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Previa_fun posted:

CFA has probably the most efficient drive thru game in the industry and is good AF. Thread is dead because chud restaurant for chuds to chud and chud chud chud as if every other fast food restaurant isn't lovely as well.

Chick fil A good. I usually get the spicy chicken sandwich and always wonder if the *deluxe* versions are worth it but always figured nah they're not.

why do you hate gay people

----------------

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

Cactus Ghost posted:

why do you hate gay people

Why do you hate companies that actually pay their employees decently?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

doing the bare minimum required of human decency is not laudable

----------------

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Cactus Ghost posted:

doing the bare minimum required of human decency is not laudable

my partner and I stopped eating at CFA for that reason (and starbucks because of the union busting stuff). but, realistically, you can point to every company, every single one, and find something awful they're doing or directly contributing to at an organizational level. there is no ethical consumption under capitalism. you can only minimize your unethical consumption. there's no use morally browbeating people.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i know, but it is fun

----------------

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

ah that's true.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
ic are more about gay rights than about tomato slavers sorry

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

As a true humanitarian I go to Zaxby’s.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
CFA isn't even that good. I don't get it. Their chicken is bland as poo poo. They probably do have the best fries out of any place though.

Still not enough for me to frequent there due to the whole "these types of people shouldn't exist" thing. That's pretty loving heinous. :shrug:

no ethical consumption... blah blah blah :jerkbag:

----------------

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

carls jr has better waffle fries

----------------

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

Pennywise the Frown posted:

CFA isn't even that good. I don't get it. Their chicken is bland as poo poo. They probably do have the best fries out of any place though.

Still not enough for me to frequent there due to the whole "these types of people shouldn't exist" thing. That's pretty loving heinous. :shrug:

no ethical consumption... blah blah blah :jerkbag:

If you shop at Walmart you’re supporting funding to anti-trans policies and politicians.

DreamingofRoses fucked around with this message at 15:14 on May 3, 2024

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

DreamingofRoses posted:

If you shop at Walmart you’re supporting funding to anti-trans policies and politicians.

Among the myriad of other reasons to never shop there.

----------------

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

wth is a tomato slaver

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

Cactus Ghost posted:

wth is a tomato slaver

We’re gonna turn this into a CSPAM thread I see.