Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
the secret to their success is the tartar sauce. it's the best in the world and it makes their poo poo seafood taste good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

I was stuck on a Seattle harbor dinner tour and proceeded to drink two bottles too many of Washington State wines. Fast forward 8 hours and I filled a hotel trash can with red wine vomit and had the most incredible hangover. Dude at the car rental place downtown looked like he didn't want to give me the car but he did because he thought I was gonna vomit in the Hertz office. I proceeded to dry heave my way down I5 till I got to the Everett exit where I could dry heave and vomit the length of some terrible urban dystopia all the way to the ferry to Whidby Island. I pulled up to a fast coffee shop somewhere in the middle of used car lot land with pink shutters. A girl with no top sold me a $12 cup of coffee.

While waiting for the ferry I ate at Ivars Clam Bar and it cured my hangover.