Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/peteskomoroch/status/1288359375296278528

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/ldrinkh20/status/1288156743718051840

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
e: never mind, repost

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
https://twitter.com/jamesdoleman/status/1288484344915427328

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

The Marlins, infected with coronavirus, are going to take a thousand-mile bus ride into a hurricane. Baseball season is going great, folks.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Chamale posted:

The Marlins, infected with coronavirus, are going to take a thousand-mile bus ride into a hurricane. Baseball season is going great, folks.

I always wondered about the backstory in those Nintendo baseball games with robots

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
If you contract Covid while visiting the UAE, the government will pay for your funeral.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
NYPD’s counterterrorism unit is “closely monitoring” the fertilizer explosion in Beirut.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/jimantle/status/1291898086541930503?s=20

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The United States Postal Service is being torn to shreds, its mail boxes carted away and its sorting machines dismantled or discarded, in order to contest the election in 3 months.

Federal Democrats suggest the American people "vote" as they recess for their 120th day of vacation in five months.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Flight Simulator 2020 has a surprisingly detailed model of Groverhaus.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Wanna see full body nudes of Donald Trump that were taken on Little St. James?

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The film Sonic: The Hedgehog has the highest theatrical gross in the year 2020.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Sadly,

Inspector Hound posted:

"Mental Images," a series by Alison Jackson, nws obviously

e there's some other good ones lol

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Miles Taylor, an ex-DHS chief of staff, said on MSNBC that Trump had asked about swapping Greenland for Puerto Rico, “because in his words, Puerto Rico was dirty and the people were poor.”

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

The CEO of Quibi spoke at the Democratic National Convention and criticized Donald Trump on his business acumen.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The United States Postal Service arrested Steve Bannon at sea.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The 300 wildfires consuming California right now are going largely un-fought since the prisoners who would do so normally are under Covid lockdown.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Fire tornadoes stormed across the arctic tundra the same week an inland hurricane scoured Iowa from the face of the earth.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Willie Tomg posted:

"They have boats??"

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/jbillinson/status/1297171179636228096

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i love a good tabloid, a pity their editorial lines are all basically fascist

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

turns out i didn't know what a foot fetish entailed

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Shinzo Abe is resigning because he can't stop making GBS threads himself.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
George HW Bush puked on the Prime Minister of Japan

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The number of major disasters directly caused by gender reveal parties has incremented to 2

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
smashmouth is on track to kill more americans than bin laden

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 23:39 on Sep 8, 2020

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Willie Tomg posted:

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Happy Thread posted:

smashmouth is on track to kill more americans than bin laden

What?

ikanreed posted:

The number of major disasters directly caused by gender reveal parties has incremented to 2

What?

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

The Sturgis Motorscycle Rally, where Smashmoutb played a concert, has been linked to about 20% of all US COVID cases since it happened.

The El Dorado fire in California was started by a pyrotechnic device at a gender reveal party. This is the second time a major fire has been started this way.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

El Dorado fire sparked by a gender reveal party has grown to more than 10,00 acres

U.S. biker rally may have led to 260,000 new COVID-19 cases: study

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Thousands of Americans planted or ate 'mystery' seeds that they received unsolicited in the mail

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

runchild posted:

The Sturgis Motorscycle Rally, where Smashmoutb played a concert, has been linked to about 20% of all US COVID cases since it happened.

The El Dorado fire in California was started by a pyrotechnic device at a gender reveal party. This is the second time a major fire has been started this way.

:shepface:

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Today, the Senate Resolution 688 by Sen. Mitch McConnell and Sen. Rick Scott has designated Sept. 25, 2020, as National Lobster Day.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
The sky over Oregon was red at noon.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
TechCrunch announced at their annual conference that The Chainsmokers just announced their debut venture capital fund with 35,000,000 American dollars

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The United States, not content with separating children from their families, is now separating women from their uteri.

The United States practices all five actions of the United Nations’ definition of genocide, any one of which constitutes genocide.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Most relatives of Warren G. Harding no longer dispute that James Blaesing is the grandson of the 29th president and his mistress. But many object to his proposal to exhume Harding's body with a reality TV crew.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
I don't have anything to add, but this thread's killer to filler ratio is off the CHAIN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Platystemon posted:

The United States, not content with separating children from their families, is now separating women from their uteri.

The United States practices all five actions of the United Nations’ definition of genocide, any one of which constitutes genocide.

Big oof