Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the northern ireland secretary was sacked for "blindsiding" the PM by doing his job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

donald trump, in an effort to stem the spread of covid-19, announced the cancellation of all trade and travel between the USA and the EU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the dnc is considering delegate penalties to states that postpone their primaries, an issue due to the pandemic

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Australian Dr Daniel Reardon ended up in hospital after inserting magnets in his nostrils while building a necklace that warns you when you touch your face

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

The prime minister is believed to be conscious

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the black book of communism is counting deaths due to covid-19 as victims of communism

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

'do not ingest disinfectant'
-yahoo news headline

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

With 80 percent accuracy and with no racial bias, the software can predict if someone is a criminal based solely on a picture of their face.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Orange Devil posted:

How many percent accuracy can it achieve with racial bias?

100, i think it'll just call the police on any black people it sees in that case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i love a good tabloid, a pity their editorial lines are all basically fascist