Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Reddit is threatening to ban users for upvoting posts that say cops steal more each year than burglers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Man I don't actually visit Reddit. It was posted in the gbs Reddit thread

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

V. Illych L. posted:

donald trump, in an effort to stem the spread of covid-19, announced the cancellation of all trade and travel between the USA and the EU

But took no domestic measures even though the disease is rapidly spreading inside the country

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Helsing posted:

Faced with a rapidly spreading global pandemic the American Center for Disease Control stop publishing information on how many people it was testing for the disease.

Well they say that sunlight is the best disinfectant, and they're just saving all the sunlight for Corona

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
A IMF employee who went on television to say the economic cost of social distancing is greater than the human cost of covid-19 died of previously undiagnosed covid-19 2 days later.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

egon_beeblebrox posted:

A day after Russell T. Davies published a short story implying that Boris Johnson was an alien menace made of plastic from "Doctor Who," it was reported that Johnson had tested positive for the Corona virus.

That was one of the worst episodes of doctor who and I don't care if you wrote it, it's lame as hell to reference

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

christmas boots posted:

the farting aliens were worse imo

Somehow I'm pretty sure that one was also Russel T Davies

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Platystemon posted:

The price of Wyoming asphalt sour crude oil reached negative nineteen cents per barrel.

I don't understand. How can that happen?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Jesse Ventura is as much a right wing hack as Biden on everything but foreign policy.

I'd still vote for him over Biden, but that's not high praise

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Tulip posted:

Hobby Lobby is again facing civil asset forfeiture over its collection of looted Sumerian religious writings.

The fact that it's not criminal asset forfeiture is bad.

The fact that it's happening to hobby lobby is good

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Ogantai posted:

Prolonged use of hydroxychloroquine can cause lethal heart arrhythmia.

So can a diet of nothing but McDonald's. Hasn't brought him down yet

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

is pepsi ok posted:

The heir of Louis XVI had several guillotine memes tweeted to him after he complained about his ancestor's statue being destroyed.

Fun fact: monarchists disagree about who the "true heir" to France, and that's not including the real actual bonapartists who exist

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

The Cincinnati police pulled down the American flag at the justice center and replaced it with the thin blue line.

Lol, gotta respect any gang that throws down another gang's colors

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Lol appealing to a chud's sense of shame

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

System Metternich posted:

Former Reddit CEO Ellen Pao casually admitted on Twitter that she had known about Ghislaine Maxwell supplying underage sex slaves to Jeffrey Epstein since at least 2011

One thing that gets me about that. Didn't anyone who read about the 2008 case also know that?

Content: the president of the USA allegedly cheated on the SATs, but even so his grades were still too bad to get into his first choice school

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Ghislane Maxwell may possibly have been an all time top poster on reddit

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Lol that's not why they were wearing the masks

But it's not out of the question that a Biden presidency will lead to fascism at this point

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
The number of major disasters directly caused by gender reveal parties has incremented to 2

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Platystemon posted:

The forty‐fifth president of the United States, Donald John Trump, has tested positive for SARS‐2.

Sars2 is the syndrome(ie symptoms) covid 19 is the disease

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Okay, when people said Trump was an 80s movie villain, I wasn't really expecting 80s movie villains' inexplicable secret plots.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
God drat the double speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Ogantai posted:

Hunter Biden's laptop password was "******".

Wow, I thought you were bullshitting me