Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

YouTuber Gave Up Adopted Chinese Son With Autism After Monetizing Him Online

“I wouldn’t trade him for anything!” parenting vlogger Myka Stauffer said about her adoptive son two years ago in a post that doubled as an ad for laundry detergent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

is pepsi ok posted:

In a video explaining their actions they stated that the child was placed in his "new forever home".

lol that's like the Sunny Farm where all those pets go

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Someone just hacked the Chicago police scanner and is playing Chocolate Rain.

someone pointed out chocolate rain is a political song and i am now radicalized

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Protestors arrested by NYPD are being pulled aside by FBI at precincts & asked about anti-fascist sentiments.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1271816118156623878

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

turns out i didn't know what a foot fetish entailed

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Most relatives of Warren G. Harding no longer dispute that James Blaesing is the grandson of the 29th president and his mistress. But many object to his proposal to exhume Harding's body with a reality TV crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1323279998640361474