Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

torgo posted:

Look, me and the Whataburger people got this little misunderstanding. They're Whataburger; I'm Whatta-Burger.

Real talk, Wattaburger is the only fast food burger I'll eat, but Feltner's Whatta-burger and it's sister restaurant Feltner Brothers (I think legally the only Whatta-burger can be the original one in Russellville) are way better than Whataburger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Prof. Banks posted:

Real talk, Wattaburger is the only fast food burger I'll eat, but Feltner's Whatta-burger and it's sister restaurant Feltner Brothers (I think legally the only Whatta-burger can be the original one in Russellville) are way better than Whataburger.

How does it feel to be a dumb piece of poo poo?

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

Bum the Sad posted:

How does it feel to be a dumb piece of poo poo?

You ever even had a Feltner's? :colbert:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Prof. Banks posted:

You ever even had a Feltner's? :colbert:

I'll fight you

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Ordered me a secret custom Buffalo Chicken sandwich on Wednesday.

This time they gave it to me "dry" with a tub of ranch and tub of buffalo. Seems 50/50 on if they do this or sauce it for you. Either way rules.

Feels good man.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

that new Pico de Gallo burger looks intriguing, anybody give it a shot yet?

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

update: I tried the pico burg. it was good. had a surprising bit of spiciness to it. I'll probably try and grab it a couple more times before it's gone

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

FBS posted:

update: I tried the pico burg. it was good. had a surprising bit of spiciness to it. I'll probably try and grab it a couple more times before it's gone

Yeah it was interesting having lime flavor on a burger too.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
honey bbq chicken strip sandwich

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Relax Or DIE posted:

honey bbq chicken strip sandwich

That you turn into a buffalo chicken using the app.

----------------

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

in the name of the gang tag I did something I never do and went out of my way to get fast food breakfast today

the honey butter chicken buscuit fucks

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
When I was in Texas, I tried every fast food chain I could find that we didn't have in my home state in Michigan.

Chick-fil-a was the best chicken burger I've ever tasted until we got a pop eyes. Whataburger is still my favorite fast food burger.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Overrated. Everyone I talked to when I lived in Texas would be like “whataburger rules! You gotta try the chicken”

If the best thing about your burger chain is the chicken you’re a lovely burger chain

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

you just talked to stupid texans. there's lots of them

Highest Cactus
Jul 25, 2007

News: Mysterious illegal cookies seized. "Tastes terrible," says police.

yeah, the best things are the patty melts anyway

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Highest Cactus posted:

yeah, the best things are the patty melts anyway

:emptyquote:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The patty melt is good and the Sweet & Spicy Bacon Burger

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Maybe it's just a local problem, but the last several times I've been to our local Whataburger, there were at least 10 cars backed up at the drive-thru and it took around 30 minutes to get my order. This isn't even at peak times, but like 4:00pm on a Sunday or 11:00am on a Tuesday.

The burgers are great, but dang. There's four other burger places I could go back and forth to twice in that time.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I was told it was a must try when I was down there but it pales in comparison to in & out

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

:thunk:

----------------

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

ASAPRockySituation posted:

I was told it was a must try when I was down there but it pales in comparison to in & out

Dumb opinion from an idiot

----------------

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Troll

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Got a #2 over the weekend. Been a while since I had a whataburg

Also caused me to drop a #2 as well

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

National Cheeseburger day got me two Patty Melt's bogo that I could customize with weird sauces and add Onion Rings on the side. Would do again.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

a month later and still shocked at how dumb this post is

----------------

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i miss whataburger, sad vegas doesn't have any

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

well yeah, otherwise it'd be happyvegas

----------------

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

for lunch I ate my last Whataburger for I dont know how long, as I am moving out of state

Whataburger with bacon, and the new spicy chicken sandwich

parting is such sweet sorrow

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Shame on you for not getting a sweet and spicy bacon burger or patty melt.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
My local whataburger doesn't have room to put the promotion signs until after you order in the drive-thru so unfortunately I did not know about the Spicy Chicken. I hope to try it next time.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Rick posted:

My local whataburger doesn't have room to put the promotion signs until after you order in the drive-thru so unfortunately I did not know about the Spicy Chicken. I hope to try it next time.

oh man i thought this was just the buffalo chicken strip one, but they made a popeye's sandwich! i gotta try it

----------------

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Normally the hatch green chile bacon burger isn't available in my area but they're currently offering them a a LTO and I gotta say I was not impressed. Not enough chiles or something because I hardly tasted them and there was no heat. I'd rather have the sweet and spicy bacon burger.

Also whataburger burgs are too big IMO because by the end of them I hate myself and imagine what my first heart attack is going to be like.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

get out

----------------

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Previa_fun posted:

I'd rather have the sweet and spicy bacon burger.

Yeah.

Previa_fun posted:

Also whataburger burgs are too big

:getout:

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Previa_fun posted:

Also whataburger burgs are too big IMO because by the end of them I hate myself and imagine what my first heart attack is going to be like.

You know you don't have to eat it all at once, right? I loved going to Whubblbuggle, I'd eat half for a first meal and then have something filling and tasty to look forward to that night or the next morning. Most things reheat fairly well, and the ones that don't are good cold.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah like once a year they'll send out a bogo coupon and i always get that second burger without lettuce and tomato to keep it fridgeworthy

----------------

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

i say swears online posted:

yeah like once a year they'll send out a bogo coupon and i always get that second burger without lettuce and tomato to keep it fridgeworthy

If you have the app the BOGO deals are pretty frequent. You usually get one for every seasonal item.

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

awesome thanks, I always thought it was just rewards points which I don't care about

----------------

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

i say swears online posted:

awesome thanks, I always thought it was just rewards points which I don't care about

Yeah I got two buffalo chickens, two Pico de gallo burgers, two breakfast burgers for sure, I think I got two green chili burgers as well.

It's gonna be under the "Offers" tab, not "Rewards". Under the Rewards section, at the top. (theres nothing active right now)

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I had it tonight. It's pretty good. Not as good as Popeyes but I was able to get it at 1:00 AM which factors somewhere into the rating. Much much much better than Church's attempt to do a Popeyes sandy, although that is a low bar to climb.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.