Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I get too overwhelmed by the existential question their name poses to order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm old and ornery, and gently caress this poo poo bothers me.

Sandies, appies, bevvies...why does everyone talk like an rear end in a top hat now?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I'm old and ornery, and gently caress this poo poo bothers me.

Sandies, appies, bevvies...why does everyone talk like an rear end in a top hat now?

Sounds like how a drunk Australian would talk.

Maybe they ARE a drunk Australian? :australia:

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Whataburger is really overhyped imo. Taco Cabana is the only worthwhile TX chain- basically like Taco Bell but closer to real Mexican food + liquor

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Everything on the All-Time Favorites & Specials menu is really good. A normal Whataburger burger itself is just okay.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Bouillon Rube posted:

Whataburger is really overhyped imo. Taco Cabana is the only worthwhile TX chain- basically like Taco Bell but closer to real Mexican food + liquor

gently caress off

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

Cheese Thief
Oct 30, 2020
I was at the TX Airport Whataburger, walked right to the loving front of the line dispite there being 10 people all waiting and ordered a Cheeseburger and nobody said poo poo! I popped out of nowhere, stalking my Whataburger prey and avoided the long dumb stupid line of people.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I got a bunch of whataburger gift cards for Christmas, so time to chow down

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Can I have one?

----------------

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

----------------

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

I’ve had one for like two years. It’s almost the only cup I drink out of.

It’s awesome. It even has the “when I am empty please dispose of me properly” on the back.

----------------

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

----------------

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jan 1, 2021

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol at paying for a good steel cup, people leave them everywhere now

those boots otoh :love:

----------------

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I won’t lie, I am strongly tempted to buy those boots next time I have $200 to throw away.

They even come in wide sizes, which is more than you can say about NCAA-branded Nike shoes.

----------------

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

I. M. Gei posted:

I won’t lie, I am strongly tempted to buy those boots next time I have $200 to throw away.

They even come in wide sizes, which is more than you can say about NCAA-branded Nike shoes.

Congress has seen fit to provide you with three pairs, and the President has demanded an additional seven pairs.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Bum the Sad posted:

Can I have one?

no

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Want them running shoes, and they're pretty cheap too but all the normal sizes are sold out.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Has someone made a 'ewwww I dont want an illinois hamburger' joke yet?

I much prefer sonic because I can get corny dogs there

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Whataburger is Texas based and Texas is hosed, so their production/distro is hosed too. They were out of french fries and onion rings and the person working the window told me they were an hour or two away from running out of any burgs or chicken!

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Ever since they got bought out by some dudes in Chicago, it's like they've gone downhill

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

I miss you, Whataburger.

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

FBS posted:

I miss you, Whataburger.

:same:

I'm soon going to repair the egregious error that is the amount of time that has elapsed since I've last enjoyed a sausage breakfast on a bun at 1:30am after a series of questionable decisions.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

FBS posted:

I miss you, Whataburger.

I don’t. I was in Tucson recently and made sure to hit In N Out twice instead of the Whataburger I drove past to get to it.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

ASAPRockySituation posted:

I don’t. I was in Tucson recently and made sure to hit In N Out twice instead of the Whataburger I drove past to get to it.

you're a god drat fool, enjoy your soggy fries and sugar sauce burgers

----------------

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Bum the Sad posted:

you're a god drat fool, enjoy your soggy fries and sugar sauce burgers

:empytyquote:

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
three pages and no one reppin sausage egg and cheese taquitos or jalapeño biscuits smdh

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Nikumatic posted:

three pages and no one reppin sausage egg and cheese taquitos or jalapeño biscuits smdh

The chorizo taquitos were the superior choice

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.
Boss move: bacon, egg, cheese, and potato taquitos. They throw two drat hashbrown sticks right in the middle of your drat taquito.

:discourse:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I like to order the breakfast platter with bacon and add a side of sausage gravy, that way you get hashbrowns, eggs, bacon and a biscuit with sausage gravy. The sausage gravy is only an additional $1.05 in my market. Also you can dip the hashbrowns into the gravy or put some of the gravy over the hashbrowns!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

instead of an order of biscuits and sausage gravy i would get two sausage biscuits and the regular gravy for around the same price

----------------

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
taco cabana has superior breakfast

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

if you get the taco cabana mixed breakfast taco box, they stick you with three bean and cheese tacos, no eggs. i hate that. otherwise it's great

edit: they have breakfast tortas now????? omg

----------------

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

i say swears online posted:

if you get the taco cabana mixed breakfast taco box, they stick you with three bean and cheese tacos, no eggs. i hate that. otherwise it's great

edit: they have breakfast tortas now????? omg

Looks like I know what I am getting tomorrow.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Zil posted:

Looks like I know what I am getting tomorrow.

exactly tho i usually just get a couple tacos

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
As a San Antonian I’ll allow Taco Cabana chat in this thread but I don’t like it.

----------------

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Debating making a drive 400 miles to go to Church because I need my fix. Also to see my parents from at least ten feet away, masked.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cravin the whataburg.

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

JOHN CENA posted:

cravin the whataburg.

Got mine last weekend. Delivered on all fronts.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
had their spicy whatchick and was not impressed so i made up for it the next day with a double meat double cheese pickles and mustard wowee zowee that's a good burg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Nikumatic posted:

had their spicy whatchick and was not impressed so i made up for it the next day with a double meat double cheese pickles and mustard wowee zowee that's a good burg

Sir all Whataburgs come with mustard and pickles, otherwise it ain’t a Whataburg. You’re being redundant.

----------------