Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
yeah but there are the wrong ones that come with other stuff too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Nikumatic posted:

yeah but there are the wrong ones that come with other stuff too

Nah man they’re fine burgers too in their own way. A Patty Melt is rich and indulgent, and that Pico de Gallo Burger was a real pleasant surprise, loving lime flavored burger, who woulda thought?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

tomatoes are really, really good on any burg where you sub texas toast

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I went to Whataburger on Friday and they were out of chicken strips! I guess because of the sandwich wars there is a shortage of chickens to eat!

e: It made me sad because I wanted some chicken to dip into jalapeno ranch sauce, but I ended up feeling okay because I got the Sweet n Spicy Bacon Burger instead and it tasted real good, like it always does. Onion rings on the side. Whataburgs onion rings are really underrated.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
there's a shortage of fuckin everything. it's a madhouse out there.

----------------

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

I had a Whataburger Spicy Chicken sandwich earlier and I would recommend it. The spices are in the batter so they give it a little extra punch, which balances out using their bland mayo for the sauce. Whataburger is still enforcing a 1 each packet of Salsa Verde/Picante sauce, which sucks. Also, the rest of their chicken menu has in fact vanished here in AZ.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

...no honey butter chicken biscuit? my god

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Miss you Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strip Sandwich.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Rick posted:

Miss you Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strip Sandwich.

Bro. The Buffalo chicken ranch never leaves. Search my posts in this thread. There is a way.

----------------

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

same with the montery melt, which is far superior to that pico thing. at least the burg always lets you customize their menu items back.

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
Eleven years ago, I stepped into a Whataburger in Tyler, Texas after a long flight. I was in town to help train someone for a new job for the company I used to work for. I had heard drat-near religious missives about the chain from a Texas friend, so I took a go at it.

I ordered the Patty Melt. It was/is the greatest Patty Melt I've ever had.

Eleven years later, I am still desperate to get that burger despite the fact I have no reason to ever step foot in Texas again.

ConsolidatedLard
Jun 27, 2020
How has nobody mentioned the Mushroom Swiss burger? Probably the most unhealthy thing on the menu but man it's good

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

I would swear I have. It's a damned fine burger, was my favourite.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Bum the Sad posted:

Bro. The Buffalo chicken ranch never leaves. Search my posts in this thread. There is a way.

I'd feel like a jerk ordering that complex an order at 2:00 AM which is usually when I'm at a Whatburger.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Rick posted:

I'd feel like a jerk ordering that complex an order at 2:00 AM which is usually when I'm at a Whatburger.

That’s why you do it in the app man. They get a print out and you don’t feel like an rear end in a top hat making 8 demands through a speaker.

Usually outside of the sandwich season they just give you a tub of ranch and a tub of Buffalo too. So just get the cheesed chicken, then you can peel it apart and sauce it to your liking.

----------------

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Man taco cabana has its place but this town is filled with places to get cheaper tacos that aren’t bland and mushy

I would stab someone for a green chili bacon burger rn

----------------

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

I haven't had Whataburger in more than a year :smith:

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

FBS posted:

I haven't had Whataburger in more than a year :smith:

I got my fix back in September but other than that, I know this pain.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

if you pull your car around now you could get your order in by spring

----------------

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i say swears online posted:

if you pull your car around now you could get your order in by spring

Obviously my Whataburg was extremely short staffed tonight. All I ordered was a chicken fajita taco and some onion rings. Waited over half an hour while the Jeep in front of me got fourteen bags of food passed to them. Then ten more minutes once I got to the window, and they forgot my bbq sauce on the side.

:mad:

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Honestly the US should just have warehouse sized drive thrus with guys in waders using shovels to fill truck beds with fries while more guys with fire hoses spray liquid cheese on everything while people with clay pigeon launchers shoot burgers into the front seat.

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

Torquemada posted:

Honestly the US should just have warehouse sized drive thrus with guys in waders using shovels to fill truck beds with fries while more guys with fire hoses spray liquid cheese on everything while people with clay pigeon launchers shoot burgers into the front seat.

What are your distribution infrastructure plans?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

What kinda cheese?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Hot liquid cheese! Asking questions is un American, open wide!

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Torquemada posted:

Oh my god.

When is your first restaurant opening? Do I need to pre-order?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
My concept is still being refined, but my main selling point would be that we give you a massive bucket of food before you’ve ordered.

Imagine: you pull up to the drive thru window, your server hands you a huge bucket of fried goods; tons of fries, onion rings, a few wings, couple of chalupas. Then you order.

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

Torquemada posted:

My concept is still being refined, but my main selling point would be that we give you a massive bucket of food before you’ve ordered.

Imagine: you pull up to the drive thru window, your server hands you a huge bucket of fried goods; tons of fries, onion rings, a few wings, couple of chalupas. Then you order.

:perfect:

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.
Also my flight this morning was canceled so I have to drive to Jacksonville instead and there is a Whataburger there that I will be patronizing later this morning. Life....finds a way.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Torquemada posted:

*Undoes a belt loop*

Go on…

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yes ma'am i had exactly one half (1/2) of an onion ring, specifically light batter :angel:

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Limited Batch #2 Spicy Ketchup is pretty tasty. It doesn't have the same "I can stick my finger in this and eat it" that regular spicy ketchup has, it's a bit too strong of a taste without some sort of delivery method, but it's quite good.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

can't order peppers and onions or jalapeno ranch on a burg customization

they out here really trying to kill the montery melt for good

thought this was america

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Nikumatic posted:

can't order peppers and onions or jalapeno ranch on a burg customization

they out here really trying to kill the montery melt for good

thought this was america

When the Buffalo Ranch Chicken strip sandwich is gone I just customize the Honey BBQ sandwich into it.

It’s worked so far though one time they were out of buffalo sauce but I was prepared and had the Whataburger buffalo sauce squeeze bottle in my fridge from H-E-B.

:smug:

----------------

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.
Magnificent planning

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Beef Of Ages posted:

Magnificent planning

Always be prepared (with buffalo sauce)

----------------

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Sweet and Spicy with onions and bell peppers (grilled) from the Monterey Melt. Grilled onions and bell peppers go hard as gently caress with the sweet bbq sauce.

It's got just that right amount of sloppy to it, but the ingredients don't blob out the sides.

Magic.

nazutul
Jul 12, 2006
Lemme tell you something, boy
RIP to the Monterrey Melt, we hardly knew ye

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

nooooo they takin' my onions and peppers

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

the southern burger is not especially good

it’s … a coleslaw burger? hot coleslaw isnt my bag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that's just a reuben

----------------