Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
wait one of the whatasaucynuggets option is to just have them straight up tossed in honey butter? im listening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Nikumatic posted:

wait one of the whatasaucynuggets option is to just have them straight up tossed in honey butter? im listening

oh gently caress

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
the jalapeno cheddar biscuit is back and i learned last weekend that you can sub it in on a biscuit and gravy plate

and for good fat-gently caress measure i also added a jalapeno sausage biscuit sandwich + 1 extra sausage patty to the order and ate that whole gloopy pile right up

thinking about doing it again today

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i say swears online posted:

oh gently caress

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
For some reason I get whataburger ads in Spanish on Pluto and while I understand it's just the word for sauce the term "honey butter salsa" is extremely funny.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mantequilla de miel is romantic

----------------

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

Nikumatic posted:

bring back the monterey melt in 2024

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i was in texas recently for the eclipse and tried whataburger for the first time. got the #1. burg was alright, fries too stringy. spicy ketchup was neat though.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
i was in tx for my brothers wedding and tried whataburger twice. both times the fries were rear end and the service was bad. although both times i saw someone get fired so maybe they had new employees. i felt bad because the service wasnt good but it wasnt fire them over it bad.

the burgs though esp the patty melt was very good. if i ever go back ill just skip the combo and get a shake or something.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
There are times where I hate their fries and times when they hit the spot like few other things. I can't really explain it.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

whatburger fired are mid but teh spicy ketchup is good so u have to have tehf ries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
they gave us big packets of spicy ketchup (like little mini ramekins) so maybe just ask for the spicy ketchup when getting burgs and save it for better fries