Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nancy Pelosi is America's top fascist collaborator and all around a tremendous piece of poo poo who is liked only by severely brain damaged liberals and loathed by loving everyone else. Her concentration-camp-funding rear end is a bigger obstacle to the left than most republicans and it would be really loving good if we could get rid of her forever. Ideally this would be done by convicting her of crimes against humanity in Nuremberg Trials 2, however as that doesn't seem plausible at the moment we can do the next best thing and boot her the gently caress out of congress.

Pelosi hasn't faced an actual challenger for probably the majority of her career, and I would support pretty much anyone in the entire world over her. Fortunately we don't have to support some shithead because this absolute king has stepped up instead:

https://twitter.com/ShahidForChange/status/1225433968540938246

Holy poo poo! Look at this guy! He might just be better for America than a child-murdering arch-ghoul! We got like a month to make it happen.

We took out Joe Crowley (not to mention Bernie's on track to win the nom), so I don't want any of you irony-poisoned dickheads telling me he won't win. I'm not at all involved in his campaign largely due to living thousands of miles away but from what I'm told he's been doing pretty drat good, too.

https://jacobinmag.com/2019/07/nancy-pelosi-shahid-buttar-primary-challenge

https://shahidforchange.us/

Donate here and consider volunteering if you live close by. Shahid probably needs your money more than Bernie at this point because Bernie is absolutely crushing it with money to spare. I've already given a couple hundred and I'll match any donations ITT up to some arbitrarily large number.

gently caress Nancy Pelosi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

sounds good man

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
sent in :10bux:

pelosi is a failure

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.
This week has made me really mad and is really getting me to give all my dipshit funds out, I'm pretty much all in on this election and I'm donating out money I would have used to upgrade my computer and poo poo. Gave $99.

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

someone in one of the other threads linked this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV-WctmqZWc

and since then i have given $4.20 to this campaign multiple times because it just felt so gosh darn good

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh wait how do I do the thing where I make a donate link for a special goon group

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hate to be the rear end in a top hat but pelosi's district is literally one of the wealthiest, most hardcore succ places on this planet. as much as it would loving own to dethrown the kween, theres a lot more useful places to send money tbh

Sheng-Ji Yang has issued a correction as of 03:31 on Feb 7, 2020

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

hate to be the rear end in a top hat but pelosi's district is literally one of the wealthiest, most hardcore succ places on this planet. as much as it would loving own to dethrown the kween, theres a lot more useful places to send money tbh

What's the point of a goon project that isn't gonna crash and burn?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Turncoat Mommy posted:

What's the point of a goon project that isn't gonna crash and burn?

i mean he also has a man bun so maybe he can win sfo who knows

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.
listen, this is the year we swing for the fences, literally as good as it is going to get for dark horse progressive candidates, a lot of pissed off donation/volunteering floating around

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008
Sent 10 bux

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
lmao man bun haver....no thx

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

man bun trump vs beard trump.... the final battle

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
i ran into shahid buttar when i was getting off the bart last week at like 11 at night. he was just hanging out there at 16th and mission near a slam poetry session. i got my picture with him.

i'm not sure who i'm voting for yet, though.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Yeah, he's a long shot. But if anyone can slay this kween, it'd be him.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ShahidForChange/status/1225501664108589059

awkwardly worded, but gently caress Pelosi

sand maggot
Jan 3, 2020

Trump referencing SF homelessness in his attacks on Pelosi inadvertently helps Shahid against her.

Alobar posted:

i ran into shahid buttar when i was getting off the bart last week at like 11 at night. he was just hanging out there at 16th and mission near a slam poetry session. i got my picture with him.

i'm not sure who i'm voting for yet, though.

Buy him a c-spam account next time

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I dunno, he’s got glasses and a manbun.

Manbuns are stupid and guys with manbuns are always the worst.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I. M. Gei posted:

I dunno, he’s got glasses and a manbun.

Manbuns are stupid and guys with manbuns are always the worst.

tbf he is trying to rep San Fran

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

PyPy posted:

lmao man bun haver....no thx

This guy gets it.

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Shahid can have a little bun as a treat for attempting to slay a kween

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hub Dirt posted:

Sent 10 bux

Gulping Again posted:

sent in :10bux:

pelosi is a failure

Turncoat Mommy posted:

This week has made me really mad and is really getting me to give all my dipshit funds out, I'm pretty much all in on this election and I'm donating out money I would have used to upgrade my computer and poo poo. Gave $99.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh poo poo, shahid's getting a second wind https://twitter.com/search?q=%23PeopleVsPelosi