Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

juche avocado posted:

using the actual language of the literal nazis is not good i can't believe this is going to be a controversial take

At the risk of :thejoke:

Literal nazis paint groups of people as animals because they are racist. I paint Pete Buttigieg a rat because of the ratfucking, Liz Warren a snake because of her being a loving traitor.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Office Pig posted:

Buttigieg would never allow the network to bring up his sexuality

Bernie Sanders opened a gay pride parade a year after Pete was born.

Pete came out in 2015. Four years after becoming a jar of mayo.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

juche avocado posted:

i'm dead serious but specifically about the word vermin. i don't think it's good! whatever, i'm clearly in the minority, and even though i wish I wasn't, i'm not trying to start a moral crusade. i'm posting my sincerely-believed objection.

in that case I call my not native speaker card. I didn’t think about the connotation as in my language vermin is just that and in fact in the political meaning of the literal translation the word exist in my language as used exclusively by communists to paint enemies of the state.