Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

using the actual language of the literal nazis is not good i can't believe this is going to be a controversial take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

anyway nice thread gently caress the debate not gonna watch it cuz bernie is my husband

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

it is true that libs on twitter can sometimes be almost correct even if they're stupidly so

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Anne Frank Funk posted:

At the risk of :thejoke:

Literal nazis paint groups of people as animals because they are racist. I paint Pete Buttigieg a rat because of the ratfucking, Liz Warren a snake because of her being a loving traitor.

i'm dead serious but specifically about the word vermin. i don't think it's good! whatever, i'm clearly in the minority, and even though i wish I wasn't, i'm not trying to start a moral crusade. i'm posting my sincerely-believed objection.

i could be making certain arguments but i won't because that would be exhausting and this thread "is a fun place to hang out," apparently???

no one needs to engage with this post it's fine i've said my piece