Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
This debate loving ruled. Pete might be sweating that answer - he should be - but the loving establishment has to be crying right now. This is literally their best shot. This dude. What a loving disaster for them. This is getting so bad and so obviously in Bernie's favor that they might actually fuckin' just throw in the towel at this rate.

e: Bernie's gonna win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
It's just funny because no one actually watches the debates, let's be real. I doubt Pete's answer is going to become a major news story (though it might be a talking point in summaries of the debate).

But if you're the DNC right now, you know drat well what happened. You can never unhear that answer. It's like you're interviewing someone for a job, they seem to have great qualifications, and when you're shaking hands and leading them out of your office, they whisper the N word.

The DNC has to be making GBS threads their pants right now. That was possibly the most revealing single exchange in the primary. Sorry I'm not trying to be hyperbolic, but this dude is so clearly not ready for prime time, it feels over to me. Even if the electorate doesn't absorb this exchange, the powers at be just poo poo their chinos.