Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
gently caress all this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Please continue to point out that most Democratic senators loving suck poo poo and need to be thrown in the garbage

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

gandlethorpe posted:

Who are the fucks applauding Klob?

Hooting and hollering for nothing ever getting better

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

kidkissinger posted:

bernie is the only anti-war candidate on stage (yang?)

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Let Biden go home

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
DID I JUST SEE SOMEONE DO JOURNALISM!?!??!

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I didn't know rats could sweat

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
gently caress HIM UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzj6EeFi_7U

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Oh my god Steyer is loving Bernie or bust

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

BillyC posted:

I haven't been able to watch, but reading about Tom Steyer's new found love for Bernie has lifted the dark mood ive been in since iowa. I dont know how to react to it, but its giving me some good laughs

https://twitter.com/lizchar/status/1220027406519611392?lang=en

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

AFoolAndHisMoney posted:

Bernie would never accept a donation from a billionaire

lmao

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Warmachine posted:

That's why I'm happy he's on the stage. I wrote a few papers on UBI in undergrad, and while Yang's polices are a bag of skittles mixed with poison pellets, he brings heterodox topics onto the stage in economics and technology. I don't want him in the White House, but I want him to take the government to task.

His point about how Trump is a symptom and not the disease was good and important

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

yea in the general they kinda mean nothing but in primaries they actually are important if only because a bad performance there can turn off voters with less fear than they'd have in the general.

And looking at clips Pete and Joe had some BAD performances. Liz was a flat line and Klob and Yang got some good lines in but lol who gives a poo poo.

They do materially affect the polls, and since the primaries happen pretty soon after I think a bump/dip from a debate will make a difference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Rad Russian posted:

How does Pete and his army of $500 an hour consultants not prepare an answer for this? I think the fact that CNN and everyone else gave him a pass made him too comfortable to forget this.

"Just deflect it like this" which would've worked, except she actually pushed him and held him to account for the specific question she asked and how he lied about it, which is actually doing Journalism which I have not seen on tv in a long time