Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I think they're gonna say buttigieg wins this debate no matter what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I mean it's Smackdown tonight, I don't have an issue with Bernie putting all of them through separate tables.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Yang needs to go away for 8 years of Bernie and come roaring back to lock us into 16 years of progression.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Rad Russian posted:

Yang is a good candidate in Nordic countries. Who are not loving worried about healthcare and affordable living wages.

like I said, if we have 8 years of bernie he'd be great to step in next. If bernie can do what he wants to.

Yang's pin says MATH.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Biden needs a really comfortable place somewhere happy, not president.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Sanders really does have the ability and the record. Think Klobuchar would jump to VP under Sanders?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

This is a really, really smart answer by Buttigieg and he's dead loving right.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I mean to be fair, if my husband had still been at al asad (he was stationed there in 2007-2008) and Trump had put him in even deeper danger, I can't imagine I'd have reacted great either, Biden.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Biden is going to have a stroke before too much longer. His pupils aren't constricting right. He's stumbling over everything. Someone needs to check him out.

E: I'm not a doctor but I am very concerned.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

V. Illych L. posted:

pete's voice freaks me out, he's clearly had lessons of some kind

they teach you that poo poo in the military. I've -taught- a couple of the classes.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Watch the half second pause on Biden's left side of his face. The blue fingertips worry me, too. :ohdear:

Sanders is about to get screamed with glee real hrad

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

oxsnard posted:

Biden is trash but he's capable of expressing emotions and connects with people

This is up for debate watching his face tonight

I am the only person on the left I know who is very anti-drugs but I will gladly give that away in seconds for the rest of everything like medical care for everyone and whatnot.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Okay Mr. Biden, honey, you're the guy.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Oh god, Bernie just gave him the murder eyes.

Joe talking about times up again.

Bernie's murder eyes make my heart happy. Just so loving happy. He's gonna kill a man one day and it's gonna be great.

Guns: as long as I can defend my home, my family, my person, and go shoot targets on the weekend I absolutely do not give a poo poo what happens with gun control. That's all I want.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

Kids are such assholes and I don't know how to solve that problem. Making guns harder to acquire probably won't stop that, just better attention to mental health instead of the stigma that it has now.

Some of it's mental health, some of it's hosed up poo poo kids do to each other, some of it's stress from testing, and the list goes on and on. We are probably not going to see a drop in it with Trump in office, so hopefully we get someone who makes it a priority. Watching tiny bodies get wheeled out on gurneys is shattering.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

ugh, I don't like the idea of abortion but I know the alternative to outlawing it is forcing people who don't want to or don't have the means to be a parent, and giving those kids absolutely miserable lives more often than not. I'll take the mercy option via abortion way before I want a kid to suffer for years/decades/their whole lives.

One of my dogs and I visit a couple of group homes for foster kids. Every now and then one kills him or herself. It's loving awful. The excuse of "well people want to adopt" is such bullshit. Adoption is a costly, long process. There is an incredibly small population who want to adopt and can also afford to. These kids know that. These kids aren't taken care of.

But they love my girl and she loves them. So we go.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Steyer is going to be the best loving first pet. He's the happiest golden retriever when Bernie says he's right.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

ManBoyChef posted:

mandatory treatment is just as bad as mandatory jail.

I mean so what's the solution? let people die and endanger others because of addiciton?

Cup Runneth Over posted:

BIDEN LOOKS SO SAD OMG

PLEASE LET HIM GO LAY IN A HAMMOCK

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

What did that podium do to you you bad person

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:lol: the boo she got for sneering at sanders.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

What the gently caress was the beeping

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:siren: we live in a country :siren:

loving eat her Bernie.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Steyer doesn't want to be VP, he wants to be first dog. He just wants Bernie to pat his head and tell him he's a good boy. I love it.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

What the gently caress did abc do to the sound on this?

Childhood poverty fix: there isn't one. we will always have poor people and, sadly, children will be impacted. But we must continue to fight against it and make that effect as low as possible, give those kids and their parents every opportunity, and just continue to put the work in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Biden threatens Klobberin time to minority candidate 2/7/2020.