Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Cpt_Obvious posted:

How hard can you dodge this poo poo Pete? How long can you avoid every single question?

Smashing Link posted:

What is Pete saying? No information in there.

pete.txt, or pete.png (pete.jpg, preferrably) as posted on the previous pages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Apocalypse posted:

Consistent? Does flip flopping reliably every few minutes count as consistent?

Consistently inconcistent

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

kidkissinger posted:

bernie is the only anti-war candidate on stage (yang?)

cybberwar

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Retire Joe. Please. We're all worried about you.

I'm not, this is great poo poo

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

V. Illych L. posted:

pete's voice freaks me out, he's clearly had lessons of some kind

He is not human, and no I did not type hyperbole. That is a lizard king wearing manskin.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

i will not demean the ratfolk

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

drat, son

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

dr_rat posted:

I really hope this debate puts to rest the idea that Pete is a good candidate and deserves any attention.

Ah man is he just a large empty bag of overly marketed nothing.

Unfortunately that also describes former vice presidents

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

V. Illych L. posted:

yeah he gives me some uncanny loving vibes

He is the Smiler, he is Patrick Bateman, is the most evil variant in the evolution of humanity's intelligence.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

ColonelMuttonchops posted:

Oh right, klobs a cop. I hate cops, gently caress klob.

IT'S KLOBBERIN TIME HIPPIE

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

:master:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Polybius91 posted:

How much do debate performances matter, really? Trump ate poo poo in all his debates with Hillary, after all.

They've had some effect but it's always kind of hard to tell what kind except in really obvious cases like Harris.

(Also I don't think I'd ever point to the debates as to why 2016 went the way it did since the Hillary campaign is right there)

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Trump's 2021 inauguration is basically just a sky banner written up with WHO'S THE SMART GUY NOW PETE

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

Not that I don't think it's an amazingly good point and a strong nod to some actual journalism I'd worry that without significant editing it's not gonna be a good soundbite. You slice either his initial response or his backup flailing and while it's totally an inadequate sidestep to the question posed I dunno if your average "vaguely follow politics" viewer would really pick up on just how bad he answered the question instead of just seeing some pretty generic tough on crime garbage.

Bernie's bit about 40 billionaires might be a bit snappier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

She could at least vote for an Obama that isn't a psychopathic monster (redundant I know)