Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

gandlethorpe posted:

Who are the fucks applauding Klob?

The audience was handpicked by the DNC

I'm surprised they're not booing Bernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Yang doing an impressive job of showing everyone how he can say a bunch of smart and correct things - and then five minutes later, say a bunch of dumb and wrong things

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
They're bringing up Hillary loving Clinton?

What the hell?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

This poster wasn't talking about boobs. They were talking about ear decorations.

Oh. I'm not actually looking at the video, just listening to the audio, so I guessed at it.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

kidkissinger posted:

for my own protection, what rule was broken?

I saw a goon interrupting a thread with an off-topic remark about how a woman on TV has huge something, and I didn't recognize the usage of the word so I assumed it was slang for breasts, because goons.

My bad, but I can't retract a probe by myself, I have to ask an admin to do it :ohdear:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
https://twitter.com/chitrans_plant/status/1225961545701691392

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Uglycat posted:

If the sole result of his run is that the brilliant minority voices - the people who mic check him at events, and many people who wouldn't dare - are elevated onto this national stage and drown out the white folk talking from podiums (save Bernie, of course - though I'm confident he has the sense to at least yield the floor!)... if that's the sole result, he's done a service to his city and his nation.

So Pete is doing the country a service by being terrible and racist enough that people openly protest his events? That's some twisted loving logic.