Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
"iowa didn't miss anything by not voting for me."

Great start Joe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Holy poo poo. "Will someone volunteer to attack bernie?"

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

is Steyer setting up for the alley-oop to dunk on Pete

Kinda seems like it, which is kinda funny. "Hey does anyone want to volunteer to attack brnie?" "I will: here's how pete can't win"

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

You're a beautiful person.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Nihilarian posted:

Is buttigiegs name really pronounced booty judge

Its closer than the last thing he workshopped but it's more like BOOT ih jeeyg.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

ugh, I don't like the idea of abortion but I know the alternative to outlawing it is forcing people who don't want to or don't have the means to be a parent, and giving those kids absolutely miserable lives more often than not. I'll take the mercy option via abortion way before I want a kid to suffer for years/decades/their whole lives.

Why hello there liz breunig, we all suspected you had an account. :v:

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Rad Russian posted:

I assume the establishment has to be all in on Amy right now but it might be too late? Not sure what they can do. Biden is falling apart and Pete has not made any progress with minority voters.

They're trying to make klobmentum a thing but only to the same degree that they've never stopped trying to make klobmentum a thing. Its not the same as being all in. It would be great if they did though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Please shut up about South Bend.