Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

lmao Chris Christie saying Pete has to actually communicate why he wants to be president besides the fact that he wants to be president

this commentary has actually been surprisingly intelligible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

is Steyer setting up for the alley-oop to dunk on Pete

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Joe "Actually, I Think Things Are Going Great Right Now!" Biden

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Rochallor posted:

Swear to god I thought Bernie was going to say, "We're going to have to tell the drug companies to gently caress off."

hahahaha same

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Yang has an incredibly nuanced understanding of the problems actually facing America but his solutions are The Wrong Ones

but yeah if Yang and Steyer joined Team Sanders after dipping out I'd be way into it

RazzleDazzleHour fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Feb 8, 2020

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

kidkissinger posted:

please don't be doing this

oxsnard posted:

This is gross

it took me forever to figure out what you were talking about until I saw the typo and I promise it was totally unintentional

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

RealFoxy posted:

My parents are deep in the Trump Cult and I don't understand why considering they're almost a hundred thousand dollars into medical debt and my brother owes tens of thousands in student loans, and all that degree has gotten him was a front-end supervisor at a Walmart.

But I bet they have an insane bootstrap collection

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Pete really has no other platform other than "we need new ideas" and then literally never explaining any of his ideas. I thought it was a meme but jeez

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

empty whippet box posted:

...gauges? what are you talking about? I'm mostly listening, not watching, fuckin' around with some buttons.

The audio is cutting out occasionally so it's hard to pick up on but all of the candidates are hidden behind cinderblock walls and are blasting each other with shotguns Gears of War style

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

kidkissinger posted:

"i was part of that!"

Biden really reminds me of this specific sound clip of Manson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

aparmenideanmonad posted:

Seriously good alleyoop from Steyer to Bernie there, planned or not.

I swear Steyer knows he's done and is just campaigning for Bernie at this point

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Holy heck

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Senator Warren, let me ask you this: Do you think being killed is bad?

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

gandlethorpe posted:

What'd people laugh at during Steyer's thing?

Steyer was listing people that were "at the core" of America, and then at the end he says "...and white people"

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE'S BEING CLOWNED

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

And to think people were worried about Pete after Iowa.........................................

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Hey guys, uh, is Steyer cool? I think he might be cool

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Dude I'm so loving juiced up I love it how they just let Steyer and Bernie go off without interrupting them

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Apocalypse posted:

I don't know what you guys are talking about. This was the weakest moment for Bernie. He didn't back up Nina, and then he let Joe Biden off the hook for YEARS of actions that have hurt minority communities. This was loving terrible.

Bernie will never drag someone as hard as he would have if he went along with Nina there

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

ManBoyChef posted:

actually andrew yang is holding his own up there.

I've seen a lot of Yang interviews and he's really smart but he really turns himself into a meme in the debates with the incessant UBI talk

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I think Steyer might like Bernie more than I do

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Do you think Steyer is gonna actually absorb any number of voted from the moderates after this? He won't grab any from Bernie because why vote for Steyer when you could have the real thing, but drat, I think he's actually doing a reverse-Bloomberg to absorb as many centrists as he can only to drop out at the end and ensure Bernie has the lion's share of delegates

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

LMAO no one goes to hang out with Pete

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

hahaaaaaaaaa do you think they realized Pete is totally hosed now after this debate and are now in Klob Damage Control mode?

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I love the unintentional self-burn. "We keep saying that Klobb is winning these debates, but she never goes up in the polls and actually has gone down. What's up with that?"

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Dude Christie is annihilating Pete

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I like how the pundits basically say outright "Listen we don't have a lot to talk about with Bernie because he's always 100% consistent with his message and he takes all the attacks and pivots them into his message"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Rad Russian posted:

How does Pete and his army of $500 an hour consultants not prepare an answer for this? I think the fact that CNN and everyone else gave him a pass made him too comfortable to forget this.

I was going to say that it's kind of sad that for all the focus grouping and consulting he does about what to say, he answers all his questions like someone in English class who didn't do the reading. Then I realized he probably does it on purpose to avoid saying anything anyone could possibly disagree with