Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Shiv that rat gently caress Bernard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
It's SUCH a loving waste of time that Yang and Steyer are still there.

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1225947220278681601
GITUM

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Feb 8, 2020

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

gently caress that rat gently caress.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Josh Lyman posted:

It sounded like Pete got the loudest cheers. gently caress.

The crowd was selected by the DNC. So of course.

LOL Biden already admitting he's going to eat poo poo in Iowa.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL These questions.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

SirPablo posted:

This is the first debate I've watched. Klob trashing the Bern is trash.

That was quite a mild "trashing"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

pepsi lover posted:

this is the first time ive felt genuine pity for biden

who put him up to this

just let him go

He's lost about 17 steps.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Biden making a republican argument at a Democratic debate.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Klobuchar making that argument that she's been consistently wrong.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Rat gently caress lies and says he has been consistent on health care.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Good hit on the rat gently caress by Klob.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Klob is a much more stomachable centrist hope than any of these other assholes.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL Hillary Clinton is really helping Bernie's PR.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

HE WASN'T IN COMBAT

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

They found the only latina residing in New Hampshire.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Biden literally can't speak.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Hellblazer187 posted:

Is Amy doing well? That could suck some air out of Pete, which would also be good.

She does fine at every debate but it never shows up in the polling.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Steyer with the best answer on the courts.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

John Wick of Dogs posted:

He thinks he can rotate judges out to lower courts instead.

He hasn't actually come out for that...

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I think people will remember the moderator's follow up calling out the rat gently caress.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Isn't Steyer going to try to primary Kopmala Harris?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

V. Illych L. posted:

ok i changed my mind this debate owns hahahahaha

Yeah this debate is good.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Bernie won't back up Nina Turner's hit on Biden but I think any attack on Biden will be seen as kicking a horse while he's down with his state of mind.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Did the moderator kill Pete right there?

Woops I'm a bit behind

She laid out a rat trap and he stuck his little rat face in it.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Apocalypse posted:

I don't know what you guys are talking about. This was the weakest moment for Bernie. He didn't back up Nina, and then he let Joe Biden off the hook for YEARS of actions that have hurt minority communities. This was loving terrible.

I don't think he sees biden as a threat. The rat gently caress is clearly his target tonight.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Except Amy and Me?! Huh?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

18.50 is a new number. Time to donate.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Klob defending giving Trump a huge policy victory.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Steyer spent 150 million dollars to try to be Bernie's friend.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Gatts posted:

I think they're all going to say Amy. I think the racism thing cut Pete down a bit.

They always say Amy won them...

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

When you know bernie won:

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1225980953773977600

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

AFoolAndHisMoney posted:

Bernie would never accept a donation from a billionaire

You think he would let Steyer buy him Starbucks?

Klob: "I believe in America but not that America can do anything."

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Deviant posted:

I think he's got more important things to do than run Starbucks

heh

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I think that was the best debate.

HAHA first talking head pump Amy.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Jon Karl who is a movement conservative plant, boosts Klob and the Rat gently caress on ABC.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Chris Hayes interviewing a Bernie voter from NH who might vote in the Republican primary just to vote against Trump. PSY loving DUCK.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

aparmenideanmonad posted:

I never watch ABC, they have Rahm and Christie as spin? Lol WTF

They are on their sunday morning show and I'm honestly not sure which one I hate more..... (It's probably Rahm)

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Chris Hayes is clearly endeared to Klob as I kind of am, by how much she hates Rat gently caress.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

aparmenideanmonad posted:

Christie calling out Pete hard, that seals that opinion

Christie is a horrible person but I think he understands democrats better than most other chuds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Someone post the video of Christie making GBS threads on Rat gently caress. I would like to see it.